• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
There's no flow because they take 3-4 minutes to review far too many plays. Correct calls at the expense of an enjoyable game to watch...dunno about that.

Should be someone in the booth the second the ref says under review saying...it hit the ground dude

There's no flow because they take 3-4 minutes to review far too many plays. Correct calls at the expense of an enjoyable game to watch...dunno about that.

Should be someone in the booth the second the ref says under review saying...it hit the ground dude

Yep, some of the calls are pretty obvious and they take so long just to confirm the obvious

But didn‘t you applaud implementation of BAR in the prem?

Also Cavs with VAR they don't review until the ball is dead, keeps the flow going which is possible in soccer but obv not in CFB

Just another Phoenix area future nurse practitioner/psychotic problem for some poor unsuspecting fella out there

Actually I might have been thinking of this all wrong

If Texas win, both they and OU are likely in NY6 bowls, two paydays

OU win their in the playoff but only 1 NY6 bowl and assume against Bama, they won't likely have a 2nd...OU v Bama would likely be an under bet for me, less OU scoring likely (especially so quickly) but I'd expect them to move chains plenty and defense might be the best they look all year due to actually getting some rest

Actually I might have been thinking of this all wrong

If Texas win, both they and OU are likely in NY6 bowls, two paydays

OU win their in the playoff but only 1 NY6 bowl and assume against Bama, they won't likely have a 2nd...OU v Bama would likely be an under bet for me, less OU scoring likely (especially so quickly) but I'd expect them to move chains plenty and defense might be the best they look all year due to actually getting some rest

I think OU might score more than you're thinking but we finally get a game to truly measure Bama with so who knows yet.

Only game I really cared about as a fan was my gamecocks today. Maine has whipped their ass from the first snap. Got to tip my cap to this bulldozing.

#embarrasing

I think OU might score more than you're thinking but we finally get a game to truly measure Bama with so who knows yet.
Yeah I think they would score a bit but not in just a couple plays

Point to that would be that it's easy (even lazy) to just say they play zero defense when the defense is gassed so often, I always want to see the why opposed to the what. Would imagine a game plan against Bama trying to limit them to 2-3 just huge plays

Back