• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
Pretty brutal to laugh your ass off at a team that lost it's stud QB to a possible career ending injury last week

But whatever gives you the giggles #BeBetter

Tell me that when I laugh at the person who actually suffered

Tell me that when I laugh at the person who actually suffered
Don't care, I felt sleazy putting bets in on Memphis this week but it had to done

Sucks the opponent is completely deflated, have to be resilient to even show up for this one

Frustrates me so much to see guys run backwards from the first down marker lol. Keep thinking they're pulling a mini-Saquon lol

Not at all. The point is that no one should get playoff points for beating Northwestern, and Oklahoma shouldn't be punished for beating a team that would likely beat Ohio State.

Why would Texas likely beat Ohio State? What objective basis do you have for that because we're talking about what the committee should decide? OSU ranked higher than Texas whether we agree with that or not...

They’ve already told you who they’d choose between OU and OSU. If OU enters today ranked higher than OSU and beats Texas (which they did), it already implicitly means nothing OSU does will leapfrog them over OU.

Btw the thing that people have forgotten in this SEC game is that Fromm is also a special QB. QB2 begins Tua for the 2020 draft class right now.

Back