• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
The kick was nothing. And the push. Well that ended up bad for her. No way to tell if that was his intent. If he wanted to hurt her that kick would have been real.

Took over 2 2H for Utah/Wash. now shows 21. Got cancelled/push last week on book error. Let’s see if I get a cancel on this. Doubt it.

Took 10* last week on something egregious and was credited back within 15 minutes.

Accepted11/25/2018 5:37 PM
Type Total
Description
#27167 Aaron Jones/Rushing Yards over 13½ -115 for Game
Won Cancelled/Pushed​
#15 Ticket
Accepted11/25/2018 5:38 PM
Type Total
Description
#27167 Aaron Jones/Rushing Yards over 13½ -120 for Game
Won Cancelled/Pushed​

UB run defense was poor coming in. Have to imagine they’re pretty tapped. But NIU offense is always questionable. Can’t assume they’ll do anything

Nice choke job, Buffalo. Dunno if they let the fact that they’ve never beat NIU get in their heads or what but wow.

Utah waa never good enough offensively to compete with this defense when they were healthy let alone now

During this whole game, the stage seems too big for Utah. Just an absolute dumpster fire!

Don’t forget that they’re down to their 3rd string QB (a freshman) and lost their star RB for the year about 3 games ago...to top it all off, Covey, who is a good little playmaker who they use in all their gadget plays on reverses, trick passes,etc, got hurt on the 2nd half kickoff.

They couldn’t be more decimated unless the entire team was infected with fire diarrhea all at the same time.

Utah waa never good enough offensively to compete with this defense when they were healthy let alone now
Agree with this too, KJ. But my God, Browning has regressed something wicked. He has not played well and Petersen passed up at least 2 maybe 3 FG for some reason that I don’t understand.

This has been a horrifically ugly game. God helps us all if we get Michigan/Washington in the Rose Bowl...it sure won’t be like the Darnold/PSU game...that’s for sure

Agree with this too, KJ. But my God, Browning has regressed something wicked. He has not played well and Petersen passed up at least 2 maybe 3 FG for some reason that I don’t understand.

This has been a horrifically ugly game. God helps us all if we get Michigan/Washington in the Rose Bowl...it sure won’t be like the Darnold/PSU game...that’s for sure
Would be like those beloved SEC games that had incapable offense but the greatest defenses in the world ;) Also agree, it would be a tough watch

I just don’t have any idea what Chris Petersen is doing in this game. It’s one of the poorest coached games, I’ve watched all season. Why wouldn’t you kick a FG and go up 2 scores on a team with zero offense?

And now I see why. Utes special teams the best in the country year in, year out. They’re going to lose this game, but my God, as an alum I couldn’t ask for more effort out of the guys on the field than we’re Watching tonight. Whitt ALWAYS has his teams playing hard no matter what

Back