• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
Nobody wants to see a team like UM in gimme a break BAR but I find that a bad thing I look forward to good defenses
I am not using personal opinion.

I am just using facts and what the NCAA would want.

I personally would love to see Utah State in there for instance to watch.

Before Tua arrived, I hated watching Bama in playoffs....boring as fuck.

I will be awake and alert for UM/OSU because Man City play at 8am and the beauty of that is I know it will be over just before kickoff in Columbus, not like it will leak into the 10:00 hour. Kinda nice to know when it will be over.

All west coast people tell us is they love living out west so they can watch football at 9 am.

Color me confused.

It will be the highest rated game tomorrow, and it won't even be close.

Well, right there you say "all west coast people". And I infer "they" as in all don't care. Sure the people that follow the sport care. The people who just tune in occasionally and don't set their watch by it don't care. Ohio State - Michigan will not be appointment television for sports fans of Denver tomorrow.

Clay Helton is being relieved of his position on Sunday...

So, one for the gipper?

Notre Dame should steamroll tomorrow.
Every favorite should steamroll this weekend. High alert, it didn't materialize today, gotta think about that tomorrow.

I will be on KSU and ML if you catch my drift

Can't wait to see USC butcher another coaching search.

Might as well get some chotch for a year while they wait out Urban's year off.

Franklin will be a disaster. They already can recruit.

Campbell, Peterson are both great choices but do they go there? Campbell still ends up Ohio I think.

Obviously Brohm will be introduced at Louisville in the next week to get right on the crooting trail.

Good coaching off-season coming up.

Well, right there you say "all west coast people". And I infer "they" as in all don't care. Sure the people that follow the sport care. The people who just tune in occasionally and don't set their watch by it don't care. Ohio State - Michigan will not be appointment television for sports fans of Denver tomorrow.

Well, @takeit and @mrtake might disagree ;)

All west coast people tell us is they love living out west so they can watch football at 9 am.

Color me confused.

It will be the highest rated game tomorrow, and it won't even be close.
I love waking up to 9:00 am games until my wife starts nagging me to get off the couch. 100%

Might as well get some chotch for a year while they wait out Urban's year off.

Franklin will be a disaster. They already can recruit.

Campbell, Peterson are both great choices but do they go there? Campbell still ends up Ohio I think.

Obviously Brohm will be introduced at Louisville in the next week to get right on the crooting trail.

Good coaching off-season coming up.

Peterson is not taking that job. I think Del Rio lands it which would be a big mistake.

I love waking up to 9:00 am games until my wife starts nagging me to get off the couch. 100%
Give her a fat head Benji send her to the salon, mani/pedi place, nails...you get my drift. She’ll come back happy and you get to sit on the couch being a slob like you want. Win/win, and she may come off some later. Works for me.

Seattle-allegedly 3rd worst traffic in the nation after LA and NYC. Not sure how they grade that

Back