• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
I think Nile is one of those usually weird old-time names that would be cool today.

Trying to pick apples before the game but they all have spots on them! I dont get how to tell the bad apples from the good ones. Is a little soft spot bad?

Entire country west of the Mississippi won't watch if no team west of the Mississippi gets in

But we weren't gonna pay too much attention anyway other than gamblers

Not if ND and UM involved.

Ratings bonzanza.

Then you have Bama.

Literally a dream for college football.

The nightmares are the years that Washington, Michigan State have slipped in the mix.

Not if ND and UM involved.

Ratings bonzanza.

Then you have Bama.

Literally a dream for college football.

The nightmares are the years that Washington, Michigan State have slipped in the mix.
So the ND and UM fans will watch, not like they run much out here other than typical ND popularity (went to a big place for ND/Bama a few years ago, fairly empty). Mich fans have their places here but similar to Iowa, less than Ohio St and Nebraska for sure.

Be great for ratings because Eastern population, but not here. Bars will be begging and pleading for people to show up and support. But this has become the norm.

Yeah, college football popularity to average people is still very heavily dependent on regional teams. Like they say that "the whole nation watches Ohio State - Michigan". They don't.

So the ND and UM fans will watch, not like they run much out here other than typical ND popularity (went to a big place for ND/Bama a few years ago, fairly empty). Mich fans have their places here but similar to Iowa, less than Ohio St and Nebraska for sure.

Be great for ratings because Eastern population, but not here. Bars will be begging and pleading for people to show up and support. But this has become the norm.

Nah man.

Two of the top most hated schools in America. They get viewers.

Michigan had a terrible 2017 and had just huge ratings for every game.

Two huge alumni bases.

CFB Playoff will be very happy to have those schools in it.

They will be happy if it is Ohio State too.

They will be furious if Wazzou cracks in.

NCAA are such narcissists to put both football and basketball title games on Monday nights. Put them on a day when people don't have to work tomorrow, help the economy. But it's about them and them only.

And if I were to care about the NCAA and their desire for ratings, please have me deported. I despise them.

Yeah, college football popularity to average people is still very heavily dependent on regional teams. Like they say that "the whole nation watches Ohio State - Michigan". They don't.
2nd and 3rd highest rated college football games in this era are Mich and OSU bud.

I hate when TV does this. The guy is heart and they dick around talking for a few minutes, but when they get him on his feet they go to commercial. Then they’ll bitch about the length of the game.

Back