• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
Lots of blowouts today. 2 good games...Neb-Iowa and UVA-VT. I guess UH-Mem was good for 3 qrts.

Both these night games should be good. Would be surprised if either of those are lopsided.

Nobody feels worse than he does. He needs picked up not trashed right now.

He should feel bad and so should Bronco for playing so conservatively and so should Hall for giving up that miracle third down and so should whoever whiffed on the fumble recovery in the end zone. Fucking pathetic from all of them.

Most pathetic game ive ever seen

I cannot even imagine what you’re thinking watching that game. The whole team can get fucked for how many times they show themselves in the foot. Mind blowingly iditotic mistakes. Time after time. Bronco is a good coach up
To a very low ceiling. Same thing happened at BYU. But god damn, his players need to make ONE of those plays and they win the game. Brutal.

My head says bet UW, my gut says bet Wash St. I hate trying to pick a game like that.

I mena Jax playing conservatively is one thing but Perkins was fucking perfect in the second half uva scored a td on every possession and you just run out clock with only four point lead and lots of clock?? Fuck you bronco!!! Your name sounds fucking Yag!

I think Bronco is an awesome name. Can't wait until Ford unveils the new Bronco next year!

Back