• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
Lol. I took em on the game line. What an awful day

I took them 1st H! I actually had UNLV +7 loaded and I saw Gillam on the sideline as starting and switched it to Hawaii 1st H. Then Rodgers comes in and UNLV running game picks up steam.

That is why I try to put almost all my bets in before anything starts at noon. My mind is focused and clear. Might bet a bunch of losers, but atleast I know what I want and why. As the day goes on my brain turns to mush.

Cordeiro in 1.5 quarters = 4-5-153-3-0 w/ 2pt conversion 535 QB rating

The Hawaii D was equally amazing in the 2nd H!

The kid in Hawaii was outstanding, but UNLV lost this game because of 2 “Holy Fuck, I’m stupid” decisions by Tony Sanchez to run from the I-Formation into a box with 9 men NOT ONCE, BUT TWICE on 4th down.

Glad the kid got to show his skills and props to Rolovich for not being afraid to make a QB change mid-game, but my biggest pet peeve in CFB is head coaches who are dumber than a pile of dog shit...Tony Sanchez...STOP. You couldn’t do any more to prevent your team from winning than you did tonight.

Wow. Dozed off and Hawaii was sucking ass. Fully expected losses on the full game line and 2 teasers just woke up and see I pushed on the overall game line. Had a decent size bet so from grading it as a loss before I dozed off and getting a push feels like a win lol.

Oregon football is hard to figure out i think

It was a pretty disappointing outcome. Oregon outgained them by 125y, but were -3 TO margin. 3 TOs gave ASU the ball at the 49 or in Ore territory and led to short field scores (17 pts). Really Ore D played well. Best Ore O could do in the 2nd H was get in FG range once. Duck O sucked 2nd H. I guess give credit to ASU for 2nd H adjusted D.

Does anyone really give a shit about the playoff show? I would rather watch MACtion. The bowl rankings can be announced at halftime. Just not an interesting show. The MAC agrees to these weekday games to get some TV time and this blowheart show eats there time.

No, I haven't watched the playoff show for a couple years. For 1) I don't really care that much what the rankings are anymore and 2) I really really don't care to hear 6-10 opinions on what the rankings are or should be.

Would much rather watch actual football.

Back