• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
I'm not gonna sit here and argue this. I'm sissy ucf would lose 3-4 games a year in the sec on average. Cincy would probably make a bowl game. And maybe a couple more could possibly squeak by with 6 wins to get in a bowl and that would be because of ooc wins

It's why it's such a stupid argument and why I actually brought up the Auburn bowl game

One game is a baseless comparison

One game, as I said, tells me zilch
But u just said about sec playing teams and having time to prepare for these high powered offenses. Well Missouri shore whooped that ass for Memphis and had just the regular less than a week to prepare

But u just said about sec playing teams and having time to prepare for these high powered offenses. Well Missouri shore whooped that ass for Memphis and had just the regular less than a week to prepare
Let's leave it be, my game is on and arguing conference strength is sooooooo pointless. Why I even brought it up I don't know

And aubbie being unprepared isnt even an excuse its a legit betting scenario thats why i bet ucf

Let's leave it be, my game is on and arguing conference strength is sooooooo pointless. Why I even brought it up I don't know
Lol. It's all good. I wish I was able to watch the dang clones game. I need ur boys too get some points

Man there was one hell of a block by a UCF guy on the return on the blocked field goal

SEC is no better than any other conference. They are hyped up by the largest sports media in the world. Their bowl games are favorable due to location and record. They have the most draft picks, and busts, of any conference. No need to reply. My opinion and you can't convince me othetwise.

I think the Mountain West is the best conference. Look at how many top picks came out of there. Josh Allen for starters.

What y'all on for the late games. Looking to add a couple. Like Arizona st but I hate betting anything involving Oregon. I bet on them the lose I bet against them they win lol

What y'all on for the late games. Looking to add a couple. Like Arizona st but I hate betting anything involving Oregon. I bet on them the lose I bet against them they win lol

I'm taking Loyola-Chicago against Mizzou State in women's volleyball. Thank me later

Dunno, kinda like all of em for different reasons. I said before the Boise game last week I'd bet Fresno here if they lost, so I've like it and they opened the number ridiculously high. Hawai, I like for several reasons. UNLV off the SDSU upset, travel to the islands, Reno on deck. This isn't ideal at all for the Rebs.

Over at Wazzu just because this has shootout written all over it although Apple Cup is a certain look ahead for Wazzu as is Territorial Cup for UA so I guess I'd place that last.

Back