• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
Hmm. I had a family member upgrade their Comcast package to I could use their log-in to watch PAC12 network. You have anyone like that you can use?

This is trash. Tonight's entertainment will be brought to you by Maui Jim. Duke/Auburn is worth the cable bill

WM up 13-7. Should be up 16-7 if not for a bad hold on first FGA. NIU better wake up.

Miami looks sluggish. Could be a big spark into the half here with that TD, now BSU backed up inside own 5. If they tie it before HT will have bunch of momentum. BSU has been playing good up til now.

The WM running game looks good enough that NIU isn't able to stuff it consistently. They need to sell out vs run and make that young QB beat them. Hoping the adjust at HT. just went :00 there 13-7 Broncos.

Miami squandered a chance for more pts and good field position there with that INT. BSU just got sacked on 3rd so Mia get another chance.

Mia starting at N45 again with :46 left in the half. Mia gets ball to start 3rd qrt.

I already need NIU to just win so I can't put anything else on them. Don't know what the hell they are doing tonight anyway.

Guessing Miami didn't take its opponent seriously after achieving two upset wins, thought it could just walk to six wins lol

Ragland just got lucky on a TD pass. Guy was open for a second before he threw it, Ragland hesitated and nearly got INT'd in the EZ for TD.

I have Ball State Ov 4 RSW...I'm expecting Miami to win. Was hoping they would be down at HT and I could take them in the 2nd on a short line playing from behind.

I already need NIU to just win so I can't put anything else on them. Don't know what the hell they are doing tonight anyway.
All i need in a teaser too. That dang penalty for targeting was bs

Back