• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
Looks like 677

My mom has directv and gets it with normal sports stuff

Appears I get it.
My TV normal filters orange. My school engineered maroon carrots, so that says it all.
I will watch Texas. Kids I see in high school.

Looks like 677

My mom has directv and gets it with normal sports stuff
Just tried to see if I could stream it but it's not available for streaming dang it. I got rid of my charter internet and cable almost 2 years ago and use my moms username an all for direct TV to stream everything.

Lol these Longhorn Network cats are so full of themselves. "ISU fans have probably never seen something like this" student section. STFU seriously

SEC are two teams, ACC are one team, Big 12 are one team, Big 10 are 1.5 teams, Pac 12 are no teams

What's wrong with AAC? Better conference than most if not all

SEC are two teams, ACC are one team, Big 12 are one team, Big 10 are 1.5 teams, Pac 12 are no teams

What's wrong with AAC? Better conference than most if not all
I hate to disagree there with ur assessment of the other conferences. Put the number 4-7 or 8 teams out of most of those conferences and they would be at the top of the AAC

I hate to disagree there with ur assessment of the other conferences. Put the 4-7 or 8 teams out of most of those conferences and they would be at the top of the AAC
Completely disagree, they would fail miserably playing that schedule every week

Just the eye test? Ok, my eyes say AAC are just as qualified as the rest. What makes you say otherwise?

If you're conditioned to believe the SEC is better than the AAC, nothing here will change your mind

I don't think Auburn or LSU would win that conference, certainly not Kentucky or Miss St or for fuck sakes Florida

Completely disagree, they would fail miserably playing that schedule every week

Just the eye test? Ok, my eyes say AAC are just as qualified as the rest. What makes you say otherwise?
Lmao. Play the schedule of the aac every week. U got it ass backwards. Put the aac teams in the sec and have them play that schedule every week. Just a couple of the aac teams would or might make a bowl game smdh

SEC is nothing any more special than any other conference week in/week out

I've addressed this and am tired of it, but I'd love to see those teams play B12 or P12 offenses every week, not just one bowl game with prep time

It's all waving a magic wand and proclaiming how great they are. They're not. Plenty of holes. UCF exposed Auburn last year (who coincidentally beat both team in the National Championship Game, yet crickets. Why you think that is?

Because money and koolaid

SEC is nothing any more special than any other conference week in/week out

I've addressed this and am tired of it, but I'd love to see those teams play B12 or P12 offenses every week, not just one bowl game with prep time

It's all waving a magic wand and proclaiming how great they are. They're not. Plenty of holes. UCF exposed Auburn last year (who coincidentally beat both team in the National Championship Game, yet crickets. Why you think that is?

Because money and koolaid

Lol cause auburn literally didnt care. They wanted to make the playoffs but instead faced a team from a zero prestige conference. No motivation

Lol cause auburn literally didnt care. They wanted to make the playoffs but instead faced a team from a zero prestige conference. No motivation
That's an excuse. Quit making excuses. You're better than that unless your response makes me think otherwise.

That's an excuse. Quit making excuses. You're better than that unless your response makes me think otherwise.

Ive heard you talk about how meaningless bowls have become dont change your mind and tell me auburn cared to prepare

Back