• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
Last couple days got me worn down paper thin with gambling, today toughest day of year for me with so many CBB tournaments and full day of CFB

I made it a point to stop looking at hoops once I got back to even. I would select a few games a night but not wager on them during week (would have done well lol) just to monitor but theres just too much right now going on.

Texas Tech a no show too. Chased at half there as well. So many teams just not showing up to play, feels like the NBA and why I don't touch that sport.

Last couple days got me worn down paper thin with gambling, today toughest day of year for me with so many CBB tournaments and full day of CFB

I need hoops during the weekdays, when I'm supposedly looking for a job. As far as the unemployment commission know.

I made it a point to stop looking at hoops once I got back to even. I would select a few games a night but not wager on them during week (would have done well lol) just to monitor but theres just too much right now going on.
I need these early tournaments, to cap, etc. It will help come March and always does. Typically I'm not so hot this early which is fine but if I don't do this, I don't pay attention. Love to compare how teams change from beginning to end of season and I'm awful in conference. But March I like to think I do well but lately I didn't put the time in early and it's shown. This year I'm on it.

I'll write you a letter if needed

I haven't taken a check, but I like how they think they match jobs for a 61yr old techie.
Thanks tho. If you want to push for day games I'm down for that and will send you an edible arrangement.

I haven't taken a check, but I like how they think they match jobs for a 61yr old techie.
Thanks tho. If you want to push for day games I'm down for that and will send you an edible arrangement.
Remember you paid for unemployment insurance by virtue of lesser wages, it's not sponging

And like that Tech momentum destroyed. What an abysmal day. Can't remotely get a form of a comeback started.

I took over in Stoolwater.
I was texting with a guy I worked with. He's at the game, daughter is in the band. Said the wind is picking up, guess the front is coming through that we will see tomorrow.

I took over in Stoolwater.
I was texting with a guy I worked with. He's at the game, daughter is in the band. Said the wind is picking up, guess the front is coming through that we will see tomorrow.

Ya its gettin cold here not too winds tho but cold

That was a penalty at end of half on IU. Dude kicked the ball away.

You can win if you want to, just give me the spread please.
I actually want to see everyone ahead of UCF lose. That "we want Bama" shit on gameday made me chuckle.
Let's put them in and put this shit to rest.

UCF were in the perfect spot for Memphis to pick em off but end of the day they didn't. I thought they would.

Back