• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
Still stupid imo to go for the 2 pt with the way they were gashing tOSU d
Eh, tOSU had more offensive success than Maryland and it made more sense to go for the win there. While Maryland may have gashed tOSU....tOSU was much more successful on offense after the 2 big runs in 1Q.

Absolutely go for 2 there with nothing on the line. Inferior oppenent gets 1 play for all the glory. Just didn’t work out.

Please tell me I’m not the only one watching the Okie Light game who didn’t know they have a Meat Judging team...that is simply fucking glorious.

We did a fraternity road trip to Stillwater, planned on staying the weekend with the fraternity there, party blah blah...got there Fri night and these guys took us (8 of us maybe) to some house party that was complete fugs. No way we're gonna last the weekend. So we set the alarm for 5:30 Sat morning and dash w/o telling em, took off to Norman where it was homecoming and went to the game that night. That was a blast.

Getting on Florida St. +1 v. +3 will burn me somehow. Also, Nevada really is a no show....they should be putting up at least 30 but have been abysmal.

Getting on Florida St. +1 v. +3 will burn me somehow. Also, Nevada really is a no show....they should be putting up at least 30 but have been abysmal.
Another look ahead to UNLV next week. Might have to take the Bows tonight on principle

Back