• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
I don't think these announcers even once mentioned what Ohio has on deck next week. They lose this game, they almost certainly lose any chance of going to the MAC Title game.

I don't know how you East Coasters do these late games. Went to Knoxville once for UT- Notre Dame, prolly 12 years ago. Of course night game and tailgate all day. No sure how I made it, kickoff couldn't come soon enough. Then NFL Sunday, waiting til 1pm was godawful

I am old. I take naps whenever possible
Oh me too, my business doesn't care about days or time. I remember some bitch realtor calling on New Years day asking for something, of course I'm at a party 3 sheets to the wind and I just said no. Like the kind of no that made it clear I was pissed.

For 38 years for me NFL games were 11:00 and 2:00. It's killing me now.
Yep it would be tough. Hell even I go home to the Midwest it's a struggle for noon games and of course the Cards usually play late. Have to remember to eat those days

Abq is one city I could never figure out. Just crazy to me. Santa Fe I like but it's great for artsy types like me. Taos, holy shit I felt like I was in a different country.

Had fun in ABQ but it was...puzzling. Not sure why

looks like his feet were maybe behind LOS still, I thought maybe your whole body had to be across, but camera angle is from behind play so tough to say

Back