M.O.T Week 1

M.O.T

Pretty much a regular
Just now getting back around to registering after the site had issues last season, I almost forgot about this place.

Washington State +15.5
Alabama -19.5 (added 8/26)
Minnesota -14 (added 8/26)
Toledo +23.5 (added 8/26)
Syracuse +8.5 (added 8/29)
USC -11 2nd half
Maryland -21 (added 8/31)
Colorado 2nd half tt O10.5
Pittsburgh +12 (added 9/2)

FCS:
Southeastern Louisiana -1.5
Southeastern Louisiana ML +145
(added 8/20)

Last edited:
The SLU line is moving against me but I guess I'm a sucker so adding a ML play. I think the offense is going to put up some points with Bennett and the defense looked better than I expected over the weekend.

Added Alabama, Minnesota, and Toledo. Not crazy about the numbers but I don't think Alabama is going to come back down and I don't know if I'll have the time this week to watch for Minnesota under 14 and Toledo at 24.

This will probably be it until some team totals are posted.

Howdy MOT .. good luck on the season. Interested in your thoughts on Minnesota... a lot of sharp fellas I know sort of like them but I don't think they pulled the trigger and I lean with the dog a little but won't pull the trigger. Talk to me Goose.

I'm basically banking on their OL and big backs wearing down UNLV in the second half and pulling away. I was hesitant to lay 2 TDs with an inexperienced QB and no real playmakers outside, but I think UNLV will have to sell out to stop the run and he will have the chance to hit a couple of big plays.

Temp is supposed to be in the 90's, not that it will be a big shock to UNLV but I think Minnesota's defense will be a little deeper and able to hold up better in the 2nd half.

I know the dogs are in your backyard so I'm certainly open to being talked out of it, I don't love it to begin with. Do you think they will be better against the run?

Back