Locksmith special

ATL + 8.5 and ML
If Joe Johnson does not get hurt the Hawks are up 2-0 right now! ATL will win this one by double digits.

Denver Nuggets +3.5 and ML
I had a chance to talk to a couple of Dallas players Thursday night. They seemed like they were done and felt they had a good season because they beat the Spurs. One player said, "I dont want to go back to denver and breathe that air again" Nuggets blowout special.

:shake:

If Joe Johnson does not get hurt the Hawks are up 2-0 right now! ATL will win this one by double digits.

Not going to state the obvious here.

With Joe Johnsons ankle healthy the Cavs have outscored Atlanta 150-107

Gl with your play but that is some rather odd reasoning.

Health in Dallas:shake:

two teams @ home without their 2 big starters Johnson and Howard of dallas.
today will be interesting how everything unfolds.. health on your plays

ATL + 8.5 and ML

Denver Nuggets +3.5 and ML
I had a chance to talk to a couple of Dallas players Thursday night. They seemed like they were done and felt they had a good season because they beat the Spurs. One player said, "I dont want to go back to denver and breathe that air again" Nuggets blowout special.

:shake:
:36_11_6: Please tell me your joking.

I talked to one of the Hawks trainers (I did some Summer training with him in 1998) and he told me before game 1 that JJ would hurt his ankle sometime in the series....The thought came to life in game 2. ZA ZA is a beast and will dominate tonight~!

seems like blanket kids are migrating over here and the mods are actually gonna have to do somthing besides sit in the NSFW threads...

Back