Lightning -170

brewers888

Chicken Little
They were the best team in the league all season and were a 4-1 favorite in this series before choking away Game 1. At -170 I very much like the value on the superior team to end up winning the series.

100% agree with this, Brewers....they played lazy, uninspired hockey after going up 3-0. If that's not a wake up call, then they've got bigger problems as they'll be on the sideline very shortly.

Puck playoffs are a wild concept in that it's very easy to forgot how quickly things change.

Don't forget that the Capitals lost the first 2 games of their first round series last year to this same CBJ team ON THEIR HOME ICE, and then the Caps won the next 4 and obviously onto winning the Cup.

BOL, my friend.

I couldn't believe the over adjustment to this line. I saw -450 before game 1. I added another parlay with them & B's yesterday. B's have me feeling less than confident in said wager.

Up to -210 now. I still think there's value.

I am starting to think that the Lightning are going to lose this series. Between this and my Penguins bet my playoffs are just off to an awesome start.

lets just relax a minute. remember the caps fell down 2-0 to this team last year. still like the lightning series bet

You like them down 3 games?

sheesh I thougth they were down 2-0. too occupied with the masters, nba playoffs and Game of Thrones yesterday to realize they even played

just curious though, what is the current series line? don't think its impossible that they rattle off 3 straight

CBJ -600 TB +400. Kind of fucked that up 3-0 in the series CBJ is just a little over 100 more from where TB closed as the series fave.

I don't have the funds for it this year but the series sweep/chase would be in full effect tomorrow with two series. The beauty is you could get those teams at +$. That's a rarity that the sweeper is the dog.

CBJ -600 TB +400. Kind of fucked that up 3-0 in the series CBJ is just a little over 100 more from where TB closed as the series fave.

I don't have the funds for it this year but the series sweep/chase would be in full effect tomorrow with two series. The beauty is you could get those teams at +$. That's a rarity that the sweeper is the dog.
What would be a hypothetical approach here? Trying to figure out the math but looks like a lot of money to risk for a not so much return (albeit it is guaranteed profit). Unless I’m doing it wrong.

PB lets say you want to win $100 per game/series. Bet each of the games tomorrow, CBJ & NYI obviously, to win $100. If one or both lose, the next game you again bet to win $100 PLUS whatever you had to lay in the first game. And so on if need be. It can get expensive if it goes to game 6 & you'll be shitting yourself if it goes to 7 but given the fact that only four teams in history have come back to win a series being down 3-0, I'd say you have a rather large sample size working in your favor.

It's just a typical chase system that can be profitable but you need to be prepared to lay a bunch. Watching TB & PIT the past couple games gives me zero reason to wager either of them.

PB lets say you want to win $100 per game/series. Bet each of the games tomorrow, CBJ & NYI obviously, to win $100. If one or both lose, the next game you again bet to win $100 PLUS whatever you had to lay in the first game. And so on if need be. It can get expensive if it goes to game 6 & you'll be shitting yourself if it goes to 7 but given the fact that only four teams in history have come back to win a series being down 3-0, I'd say you have a rather large sample size working in your favor.

It's just a typical chase system that can be profitable but you need to be prepared to lay a bunch. Watching TB & PIT the past couple games gives me zero reason to wager either of them.
Thanks for reply, I thought the approach was to take Tampa to win series, then bet Columbus every game at plus money to
Cover all other bets. Until they win. Your way makes more sense haha

Back