LET'S ROLL 10-1 Posted....Best Bet3-0..Will the Streak Contiune

FADEMENOW

Pretty much a regular
Having a hard time this week finding us some winners in the SEC, but I think I might have a few here.....Two big games this week with the best of the best going head to head....

WarHawks @ Bama -24'....Ghheeeeezzzzzzzzzz Bama, A big point spread fav once more....Vegas knows the public loves to bet on the Tide....I saw it was 596 Bama to 235 UL Monroe....Nuff said...Once more...Bama does not cover spreads as a fav..............................My Play Monroe +24'

Tulane @ MSU -1.....Boy, gotta be a DA to lay 11 point with a team that hasn't even scored a point TY....But, do ya??? MSU has a much better D than does Houston......MSU games against SC and Aubby....I can understand not scoring against Aubbie....I'm looking at a shutout for MSU here....20-0...........My Crazy Play.........MSU -11

LSU @ Jordan Hare -3'.......I've said it for the last 2 weeks....The "PLAINS" bunch is for real...Read my Lips.....LSU got um LY there and it's pay back time.....Gotta go back to '99 since the vistor has won this game..
I'm going with the home team and Cox...My Play Aubbie -3' buying the hook

UAB @ UGA-16'...UAB struggles against E. Carolina...UAB post Darrell Hackney....Uga shut out SC...UAB don't have the talent here against this big bunch.....24-3......MY Play...UGA -16'

BEST BET......................

Fla-3'@ Neyland........Say all you want about Tenn in Look-See mode LW....Only thing that scares me is Florida hasn't been tested....I see a big change in the Tenn O, which is a good thing, while I also see a change in the D which is a BAD thing....Leak will be able to throw the ball on this bunch....Whole lotta injuries on Tenn's side of the ball....Should be a good one.................28-17.....MY Play......Gators -3' buying the hook..

Monroe @ Bama O/U 40.......U guessed it.........My Play Under 40...

Other LEANS not played.....Vandy +5'.....Ole Piss +4

Hope the "ROLL" keeps on track!!!!!!

As always
BOL, All my Friends

FADER

smiley_aawc.gif

Work it fade!!! Later tonight/tomorrow I'll look over things a bit more and probably hop on a few with you that I'm not already.

Ronnie...I am playing alot better than my Tide:down:

Big Al....That's the way we like it....:wacka wacka:

Sooner.....ALONE????? That's funny, bro...:smiley_acbe:

Goose.....BOL to you, friend:cheers:

Nick.....Glad to see we are on Aubbie together.....Can't figure out why so many folks like Arky:spank: That's NUTT'S:wacka wacka:

I see Bama is continuing on this week with their high school schedule. Actually a lot of high schools would beat that competition. Think I'm going to lobby the SEC to remove Bama from the conference until they actually start playing somebody.
Go Gators, can't wait for y'all to come to our place.
:drinking:

Brother Bob......

Mighty big words coming outta a FIRST TIME poster......

Say what you want.....I had fun LY sitting in the bar with you watching the Tide kick your boys ass ......You really did'nt have much to say the whole game, biaaattccchhhhh:spank:

Fade im leaning towards UGA -10 first half. What do you think ? I will be at the game and MR is the king of not running up the score and letting a backdoor cover.

I don't need to make a bunch of posts to get my point across. Seriously, I hope The Tide is undefeated when they come to town. Can't get to The Swamp for the game but y'all are more than welcome to come here so I can rag on you in person.
:cheers:

I will admit that Bamas Non Conf Schedule is a joke. EVen when they beat down florida and got lucky against tenn with that bs fumble ( both teams were crap last year, so i didnt put much value in beating tenn). It all caught up to bama though at the end of the year and they were proven to be a fluke and didnt even win the west.

I heard our fans booing a lot the other night and later in the week I learned that Georgia should've been called for about 12, 13 clips or holds during that game that wasn't called," Spurrier said on his weekly radio call-in show."I'm not berating the officials, but we learned later the head of officials said, 'Hey, those should've been called," Spurrier continued.
Spurrier said as long as teams can get away with penalties, "you might as well do it."
"If it's OK to hold, we need to start teaching it or we're at a disadvantage," Spurrier said. "We got to find out how the refs are going to call games. If they don't call holding, then we've got to hold, too."

Classic steve..

abcs--thelegend said:
Fade im leaning towards UGA -10 first half. What do you think ? I will be at the game and MR is the king of not running up the score and letting a backdoor cover.

Do it, bro.....UGA should GIT-R-DUN....:wacka wacka:

Frigging 2 to 1 on Bama and the line dropped a half:hairout:

Well FADE I guess I must be sitting on a losing card.
I have just about every other side I could have on your card.
Our one same game is the WarHawks and well I had to go back three times to realize I actually put money on ULM. Guess I was sedated at the time. I believe the Auburn gang is for real and still expect alot of wife beating to go down right before dark tomorrow night in Bammer.

Good Luck on most of your games!

Last edited:
abcs--thelegend said:
I heard our fans booing a lot the other night and later in the week I learned that Georgia should've been called for about 12, 13 clips or holds during that game that wasn't called," Spurrier said on his weekly radio call-in show."I'm not berating the officials, but we learned later the head of officials said, 'Hey, those should've been called," Spurrier continued.
Spurrier said as long as teams can get away with penalties, "you might as well do it."
"If it's OK to hold, we need to start teaching it or we're at a disadvantage," Spurrier said. "We got to find out how the refs are going to call games. If they don't call holding, then we've got to hold, too."

Classic steve..

CRYBABY SPURRIER.....Always has been....

Thanks, Guys:cheers:

T-Bone....Have fun and hollar Roll Tide for me:drinking:

Lee Corso<s> just picked LSU, so I'm in great shape......

Boy.......my head hurts this AM......Still trying to run with the Big Dogs...:wacka wacka: :wacka wacka: :wacka wacka: :wacka wacka: Time for another brew!!!!!!!!!!

Let's ROLL...........Mo Money...Mo Money!!!!!!!!!!

Great record fade. Your best bet with Florida really looks good. Depending on how the early games go, I may add that one as I think Florida wins this game easily. Good luck today!!!

bump

1-0 ....UGA 34-0......

Lean...Vandy comes in...:wacka wacka: :wacka wacka:

:cheers: Come on Aubbie.....These D'zzzzzzz are BAD:smiley_acbe:

Tough moose on that under.. Who would have thought that BAma would score that much? I played UK, i knew Ole Piss had garbage.

Anyways you called the ATS nice in the big games.
Lets break down this weeks games. Your leaning to bama this week ?

YEP.......Monroe coach gave up early in the 3rd.....I knew I was done, then....Sorry for the BAD picks, guys......
Arky is bad but so is Bama...You tried to tell me....

We'll get em back this week....4 SEC teams in the Top 10.....

Back