Largest bet ever and first post ever

rob0317

Pretty much a regular
Well I have been following this site for about 6 months and I think you guys are awesome. Well run and many smart cappers. NBA is not my best sport but I often tail BAR,Killa,Philly, etc.

Tonight worries me b/c the whole forum are on the same plays and I have seen this before.....hopefully tonight is different

orlando -4 large

Good luck everyone

Will definately be posting in MLB. That is my sport to cap:cheers:

Well I have been following this site for about 6 months and I think you guys are awesome. Well run and many smart cappers. NBA is not my best sport but I often tail BAR,Killa,Philly, etc.

Tonight worries me b/c the whole forum are on the same plays and I have seen this before.....hopefully tonight is different

orlando -4 large

Good luck everyone

Will definately be posting in MLB. That is my sport to cap:cheers:

We hope this forum is wiser than the rest, and a forum consensus play is actually a favorable one rather than an unfavorable one like other sites.

Welcome, GL! :cheers:

I agree Believe. I started out on that other site and then came here and never looked back.

BTW thanks to many on this site for making me a lot $$$$$$$$$

Now want to give back

bill, anyone has a right to post their play in any (supported or unsupported) form they wish. Can't post a record if you're not posting plays prior to tip.

just a coincidence then huh?

i'm gonna start callin this place big brother

A coincidence is when like two things happen at the same time, or are in the same place, or are alike.
:smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe:

killa lol

duy b/c your not afraid to put it all on the line when you bet

GL 'an_horse' 'an_horse' 'an_horse' 'an_horse'

this is cappingthegame.com not c*vers. fading a consensus play on here is not a very good financial plan.

nice to see you hit with the rest of us.

Welcome aboard bro and a helluva way to start. Look forward to your thoughts as playoffs approach

Great start....beginners luck maybe

Look for me to add to the forum in MLB that is my best sport

Thanks everyone esp BAR and DUY for the BIG play

Great start....beginners luck maybe

Look for me to add to the forum in MLB that is my best sport

Thanks everyone esp BAR and DUY for the BIG play

Danka..

Look forward to your bases too..we have a real good core of cappers over there and hope to get bigger and better

Back