Kobe or LeBron?

Kobe or LeBron?

• Kobe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LeBron

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
51 points, 9 assists, 4 rebounds, 3 blocks, 2 steals, no rest in the 2H/OT, the game-saving steal with a few seconds left, the game-saving block at the buzzer, 30 points after halftime, and the dagger 3 in OT.

Any questions?

You forgot the FT he missed that would have ended up winning the game for the Cavs in regulation... ;)

or he tied the game to allow it to go into OT with the first free throw that he set up from a steal by jumping a pass....then locked down kmart twice to make sure it did in fact go into ot...

glass half empty or half full i guess...

51 points, 9 assists, 4 rebounds, 3 blocks, 2 steals, no rest in the 2H/OT, the game-saving steal with a few seconds left, the game-saving block at the buzzer, 30 points after halftime, and the dagger 3 in OT.

Any questions?
I have some questions

Yeah all this talk about Kobe is a better defender needs to be re-looked this year. Years past yeah, but this year Lebron has stepped up his defensive game. There's no such thing as a break away jam when he's on the floor. He's got cheetah like speed and will track your ass down and reject that shit. I just wish he would guard Kobe one on one when they play each other.

Well IMO the missed free-throw was irrelevant b/c at that point there was virtually no chance he was gonna let them lose that game. Kevin Martin was NOT gonna score on LBJ at the buzzer, barring a hail mary luck shot. Then once it got to OT, Clev was gonna win 9 times outta 10.

You forgot the FT he missed that would have ended up winning the game for the Cavs in regulation... ;)

kobe would've never missed that FT. no need for OT.

but bron did save my bet and he did play well

but i dont get how they're down DD to clips and kings? elite team?

Well IMO the missed free-throw was irrelevant b/c at that point there was virtually no chance he was gonna let them lose that game. Kevin Martin was NOT gonna score on LBJ at the buzzer, barring a hail mary luck shot. Then once it got to OT, Clev was gonna win 9 times outta 10.

how is it not relevant? the game could've been done already. you're just saying that because they won, what if they lost in OT? there's no virtual LOCK in anything. they only won by 3 anyway.

if there was no chance of kevin martin scoring on lbj, why did he go off for like 35 or smth. if lbj guarded him the whole game, they would've never been down so much. just like at the Q, kevin martin went off on them and they had to rally in the 4th to win

also, it was will soloman that took the last couple of shots

All I'm saying is that once LBJ tied it up, who really thought Sacramento had a chance? Did anyone really think LBJ was gonna let that clown score on him at the buzzer? Get real. Once it went to OT, he started off scoring 6 in a row, ballgame.

against the Clippers and Kingz ? :seeya:

tell him 2 do that shit against a real defense like Houston or the Spurs

;)

thats not fair...ANY road game this late in the season can be very tough...ESPECIALLY againt teams that have nothing to play for,and especially games that are on the other side of the country...boston lost las vs the clips .lakes lost in sac town and phoneix where the cavs were able to win between the big come backs..plus we were missing 2 starters yesterday and 1 against the clips

All I'm saying is that once LBJ tied it up, who really thought Sacramento had a chance? Did anyone really think LBJ was gonna let that clown score on him at the buzzer? Get real. Once it went to OT, he started off scoring 6 in a row, ballgame.

yea sac had no chance once lebron decided hes gonna drive it every time..and the game shouldnt even been as close in overtime if he hadnt started passing every possession to try for anojther triple double

Need to put Wade in this poll.

If I had a team full of scrubs, I would strongly consider taking Wade over both Bron and Kobe.

cavs are playing not to lose these last few games and down to their level of competition. does this really concern people big picture?

its all irrelevant if he made a FT. end of discussion.

thats not fair...ANY road game this late in the season can be very tough...ESPECIALLY againt teams that have nothing to play for,and especially games that are on the other side of the country...boston lost las vs the clips .lakes lost in sac town and phoneix where the cavs were able to win between the big come backs..plus we were missing 2 starters yesterday and 1 against the clips

Losing Wallace has hurt Clev much more than I thought it would. They really need his toughness and presence in the paint.

Losing Wallace has hurt Clev much more than I thought it would. They really need his toughness and presence in the paint.

big time, screws the rotation up as well...no energy off the bench anymore..nor any toughness

how is it not relevant? the game could've been done already. you're just saying that because they won, what if they lost in OT? there's no virtual LOCK in anything. they only won by 3 anyway.

if there was no chance of kevin martin scoring on lbj, why did he go off for like 35 or smth. if lbj guarded him the whole game, they would've never been down so much. just like at the Q, kevin martin went off on them and they had to rally in the 4th to win

also, it was will soloman that took the last couple of shots

the point is that if he tied it up or got em up 1 and Sacramento hit the shot, Sac was winning the game....if there was OT, there was no chance lebron was losing that game when he was in his that zone.....id say at least 90% of the time..probly 95% b/c the way cavs were dominating at the moment.....so yes it was pretty much irrelevant :cheers:

ok i wasnt going to say thsi but i am now.

for anyone to come onto this forum and say that lebron james isnt the MVP of this league this year is CLINCALLY INSANE.

anyone that is willing to bet against lbj being the mvp, feel free to drop me a PM and we can discuss further. this guy is an animal who is off the chains

kobe, big props....but lebron james took over being the best in the game this year.

:shake:

bron bron leads cavs to best record in the leage and 3.5 up on the almight boston queer celtics homos

ok i wasnt going to say thsi but i am now.

for anyone to come onto this forum and say that lebron james isnt the MVP of this league this year is CLINCALLY INSANE.

anyone that is willing to bet against lbj being the mvp, feel free to drop me a PM and we can discuss further. this guy is an animal who is off the chains

Co-sign.

43-12-8-4 tonight for big homey. Can't fuck with the king.

please!!! any Kobe supporter- please answer this

if kobe is the best player in the game, and better than lebron, then he needs to be great on both ends of the floor. Please don't refer to his 1st team all defensive awards as I'm aware of them and am skeptical of them. Now my question is: Why doesn't he defend the other team's best player? He's always on the weakest link on the opposing offense so he can 'coast' and double team/go for steals, while Ariza is defending their best player. How can Kobe be a 1st team all defender and not even be the best defender on his team? So any Kobe backers, are you just ignoring the more important end of the floor (defense) when saying he's the best?

Cleveland is in a great position to win HCA now. A 30-1 home team on the verge of having HCA throughout the playoffs. GL to all other teams.

please!!! any Kobe supporter- please answer this

if kobe is the best player in the game, and better than lebron, then he needs to be great on both ends of the floor. Please don't refer to his 1st team all defensive awards as I'm aware of them and am skeptical of them. Now my question is: Why doesn't he defend the other team's best player? He's always on the weakest link on the opposing offense so he can 'coast' and double team/go for steals, while Ariza is defending their best player. How can Kobe be a 1st team all defender and not even be the best defender on his team? So any Kobe backers, are you just ignoring the more important end of the floor (defense) when saying he's the best?

I agree with this. Why didn't Kobe step up before the play and declare "I want Iguodala." That's his responsibility as not only the team leader, but as an alleged all-NBA defender. It's unthinkable that LBJ wouldn't cover Iguodala in that spot. Just like he covered - and rejected - Kevin Martin on the last play the other night.

Code:
Game Leaders
ORLANDO	CLEVELAND
Points	R. Alston 23	L. James 43
Rebounds  D. Howard 15	L. James 12
Assists	H. Turkoglu 7	L. James 8
Steals  R. Alston 5	        L. James 4
Blocks	D. Howard 6	L. James 1

:popcorn:

Cleveland is in a great position to win HCA now. A 30-1 home team on the verge of having HCA throughout the playoffs. GL to all other teams.

But remember what team gave that 1, so if and the season is far from over, Cleveland win the HCA all the way, Lakers will feel much more comfortable playing in Cleveland than Cleveland in Staples Center.

But remember what team gave that 1, so if and the season is far from over, Cleveland win the HCA all the way, Lakers will feel much more comfortable playing in Cleveland than Cleveland in Staples Center.

I think you can argue LA will feel more comfortable playing in cleveland than any other team playing in cleveland, but I'd still say theres a higher shot at cleveland winning in LA than LA winning in cleveland.. philly just did it afterall

The Lakers want Cleveland to win the east because they want no part of the C's. They're too brutal and physical and the Lakers don't want any of that.

I had my doubts, but man LA might be tough in the playoffs. I figured their D wouldnt be enough to carry them thru the playoffs, but already this season, they've won @ Boston, @ Cleveland, @ SA, @ Houston, @ New Orleans, @ Dallas, @ Denver

that is real real impressive

I do think Boston/Cleveland/Houston/SA can knock them out, but earlier in the season I thought all those teams should

I think you can argue LA will feel more comfortable playing in cleveland than any other team playing in cleveland, but I'd still say theres a higher shot at cleveland winning in LA than LA winning in cleveland.. philly just did it afterall

I believe that regardless of what team will get the HCA, if happens that both teams meet in the Finals, we will see road wins for both teams, but for me at least, as Lakers backer, I would rather Lakers to play Cleveland, if Cleveland has the HCA, rather than to play Boston with Boston having the HCA. Can see Lakers winning two games in Cleveland, but it will be a lot harder to do that in Boston in my opinion. But first the teams need to get to the Finals of course...

I had my doubts, but man LA might be tough in the playoffs. I figured their D wouldnt be enough to carry them thru the playoffs, but already this season, they've won @ Boston, @ Cleveland, @ SA, @ Houston, @ New Orleans, @ Dallas, @ Denver

that is real real impressive

I do think Boston/Cleveland/Houston/SA can knock them out, but earlier in the season I thought all those teams should

Usually I would agree with you, but Spurs lately just don't have the mental power to win Lakers. Won them once after dumb Fisher's mistake and trailed the whole game in SA, despite making a late comeback. Houston with Artest and Yao are great danger and for the first time I can see Jazz giving Lakers a run for their money if they will only be able to steal one road game.

In the East it will be a tough rival no matter what. Orlando are the easiest on paper, but while Lakers made a regular season sweep to both Cleveland and Boston, Orlando swept the Lakers. I would rather see Cleveland, than Orlando and only than Boston.

Tonight DWade proves he is the NBA MVP when you see what Boston does to Miami even without Garnett, R.Allen, Powe, T.Allen, Scalabrine...

cavs smell home court in the east..you can pencil them in...in no way does lebron let them give it up...and the way i see it...boston better step up and not lose that 2 seed(which they will) or else they dont make it to cleveland in the conference finals

SF you really think Houston can down the Lakers in a 7-game series? Come on man. No way. When was the last time Houston even won a playoff series?

I don't think Spurs can beat LA either, but Houston definitely can't IMO.

I also agree with whoever said that LA would rather play Cleveland than Boston. But if they have HCA vs. Boston and don't have it vs. Cleveland, I think that changes.

I think whoever has HCA wins the title. The 2-3-2 format is just too favorable to the home team to overcome. The road team has to win 3 straight at home just to hold serve and that's nearly impossible. It's almost a lock for the team with HCA to come back home up 3-2 with 2 home games to win it. Or, worst case, down 3-2, with a 2-0 needed to win it. VERY tough for the road team to win in this format IMO.

SF you really think Houston can down the Lakers in a 7-game series? Come on man. No way. When was the last time Houston even won a playoff series?

I don't think Spurs can beat LA either, but Houston definitely can't IMO.

I also agree with whoever said that LA would rather play Cleveland than Boston. But if they have HCA vs. Boston and don't have it vs. Cleveland, I think that changes.

I think whoever has HCA wins the title. The 2-3-2 format is just too favorable to the home team to overcome. The road team has to win 3 straight at home just to hold serve and that's nearly impossible. It's almost a lock for the team with HCA to come back home up 3-2 with 2 home games to win it. Or, worst case, down 3-2, with a 2-0 needed to win it. VERY tough for the road team to win in this format IMO.

Kobe has been coasting this whole season and still killin them. IMO, hes saving himself for the playoffs. But thats just my opinion and according to Signalcaller, I too, know nothing about basketball[/quote]

Yeah that is basically what I am saying. If you really think after watching this year that Kobe is better than Lebron, shit even Wade, you are just a huge homer. There really is no other way to put it. Kobe is on his last legs. He is going on 1000 games. Wade and Lebron are hands down better all around players. Lebron, not only is the most dominant offensive player in the game, but when he wants to, can also be the best defensive player in the whole game. It really is not even close between 1 and 2 (LeBron and Kobe), but IMO is getting a whole hell of a lot closer between 2 and 3. I think Wade is pretty damn close to surpassing Kobe.

Kobe has been coasting this whole season and still killin them. IMO, hes saving himself for the playoffs. But thats just my opinion and according to Signalcaller, I too, know nothing about basketball[/quote]

Yeah that is basically what I am saying. If you really think after watching this year that Kobe is better than Lebron, shit even Wade, you are just a huge homer. There really is no other way to put it. Kobe is on his last legs. He is going on 1000 games. Wade and Lebron are hands down better all around players. Lebron, not only is the most dominant offensive player in the game, but when he wants to, can also be the best defensive player in the whole game. It really is not even close between 1 and 2 (LeBron and Kobe), but IMO is getting a whole hell of a lot closer between 2 and 3. I think Wade is pretty damn close to surpassing Kobe.

signal- I'm on your side in this but you have to concede that Kobe isn't really showing what he's got right now. At this point in his career, it's obvious that stats and individual accolades mean nothing to him. He is in cruise control and he has been since November. Once in a while - like the 61 at MSG - he shows us what he can really do if he wants to. But if he plays great in the playoffs and they win the title this year, it's tough to deny that he's at the top of the basketball world.

TB,

This will tell the tale here, seriously.

I want to know who you think the overall best basketball player in the NBA is so far this season.

TB,

This will tell the tale here, seriously.

I want to know who you think the overall best basketball player in the NBA is so far this season.

You got this twisted. The first post in this thread stated...

One game for the NBA title. All other players on your team equal, all other factors equal, including all positions on other team (so there's no advantage to taking LeBron, the forward, or Kobe, the guard).

Do you take Kobe or LeBron for that one game?

Now youre going on a tangent and asking who the "OVERALL best basketball player in the NBA is so FAR this season".

Your turning this into MVP chatter and Lebron is deserving, as are Kobe and Wade. Wade isnt winning it if Kobe didnt get the MVP the year he avg 35ppg(and put up 81) and pretty much did what Wade is doing this year.

Im hoping for Cavs vs Lakers in the Finals:shake:

Will that series put an end to this discussion?

Back