Kobe or LeBron?

Kobe or LeBron?

• Kobe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LeBron

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Cleveland is 27-1 at home and 13 of their last 21 games are at home. They are looking very good to get the #1 seed.

HR- Wade has been amazing, no question. Yet another incredible season by a player who won't win the MVP, and may not even come in second.

Killa, Shaq had a great quote earlier this week...He said the media pretty much determines the one or two MVP candidates before the season anyways so it's pointless to try and argue Wade

Killa, Shaq had a great quote earlier this week...He said the media pretty much determines the one or two MVP candidates before the season anyways so it's pointless to try and argue Wade

Well, nobody knew Cleveland would be 48-13 at this point. That's the only reason LeBron is gonna run away with it. If they were, say, 38-23, Kobe would probably win it again. They really put a lot of stock into the team's record.

BTW, Shaq might be a bit bitter b/c I'm pretty sure he only has one MVP himself (which is also a travesty).

Yup. Agreed. The MVP really is stupid tho. Take a look at Shaquille O'Neal and Steve Nash's respective careers. How the hell does Nash have more MVPs than Shaq? It's ludicrous.

Nash has as many MVPs as Shaq and Kobe combined LOL.

Yup. Agreed. The MVP really is stupid tho. Take a look at Shaquille O'Neal and Steve Nash's respective careers. How the hell does Nash have more MVPs than Shaq? It's ludicrous.

Nash has as many MVPs as Shaq and Kobe combined LOL.

He's white and short right?

Yup. I honestly think the award lost all credibility three years ago, when they gave it to Nash - after he had JUST WON the previous season - instead of Kobe (35-5-5) and LeBron (31-7-7). That was beyond ludicrous. How do you snub not one but BOTH of those seasons in order to give a no-defense-playing PG his second in a row???

Lebron slight edge but Kobe better offensive player because of his shooting abilities . Lebron overall slight edge because of his freak abilities and size..

Did someone tell Wade that some prick made a poll on CTG and didn't include him in the best player discussion? Jesus.

48 points, 12 assists, 8 rebounds, 4 steals, 3 blocks, the game-tying three with 11 seconds left in regulation, and the game-winning steal and three at the buzzer in 2OT.

UNREAL!

Not his fault that he is playing with a bunch of bums. Like I previously stated in this thread D-Wade is the best player on the planet right now. Everybody saw it in the Olympics and it has carried over to the NBA season.

not convinced Wade is defensively at the same level though. Yes, he gets steals and blocks, which anyone who knows basketball should know those aren't necessarily the makings of a great defensive player. He gets those stats from his athleticism and risk taking. Yes he has great anticipation, but not great defensive shut down abilities, which seperates Wade from Lebron. Offensively, yes give me Wade with Lebron

BG7 drops 40+ but with the game tied at 127s all in 2OT with 11 seconds we give the ball to shitty John Salmons who fucking hands the game to Wade. This team is a joke.

I was watching the end of that and i thought to myself:

Self, why the fuck does John Salmons have the ball in an iso set right now???

Apparently wade was thinking the same thing

Also, I do not think Wade should be MVP. My interpretation may be different, or maybe I just conformed to the way these things end up being voted for, but no way a player on the number 5 seed in the East should win MVP. I know its an individual reward, but still. I agree that he may be having the best season of any player in the league, maybe 2nd best, but definitely there, but these things get voted as the best player on (one of the) best teams. The guy that led his team to many victories that season. This way the MVP is kinda the leader of the year. You can't have the best leader in the league be on a slightly above average team. Lebron deserves it and he'll win it.
Last yr I thought Kobe didn't deserve it initially, but eh I can't complain against it. However, it'll probbaly be his last with a chain of Lebron MVPs (obviously pending where he goes in 2010 along with whos on his team).

Amazing at the talent in the league this yr though. I mean CP3 is gonna be on the 2nd team with kobe and wade taking the guard spots on the 1st team. wow

Also, I do not think Wade should be MVP. My interpretation may be different, or maybe I just conformed to the way these things end up being voted for, but no way a player on the number 5 seed in the East should win MVP. I know its an individual reward, but still. I agree that he may be having the best season of any player in the league, maybe 2nd best, but definitely there, but these things get voted as the best player on (one of the) best teams. The guy that led his team to many victories that season. This way the MVP is kinda the leader of the year. You can't have the best leader in the league be on a slightly above average team. Lebron deserves it and he'll win it.
Last yr I thought Kobe didn't deserve it initially, but eh I can't complain against it. However, it'll probbaly be his last with a chain of Lebron MVPs (obviously pending where he goes in 2010 along with whos on his team).

Amazing at the talent in the league this yr though. I mean CP3 is gonna be on the 2nd team with kobe and wade taking the guard spots on the 1st team. wow

Maybe they'll try to squeeze them all in there? Paul-Wade-Kobe-Bryant-Howard for All-NBA?

Maybe they'll try to squeeze them all in there? Paul-Wade-Kobe-Bryant-Howard for All-NBA?

can they do that? That obviously would be the top 5 this yr, but has that happened before where they switch a player's position to get them in?

I dunno. I mean LeBron is like 6'8'' 260, so they can probably get away with calling him a PF lol. There's just such a big drop-off to the sixth-best individual season after those five. I'm pretty sure actually they'll make it those 5. I mean Wade isn't a PG, so even the other way the positioning is gonna be a bit fucked up.

I vote Kobe, but what about Dwayne wade doing it with 2 rooks, an old balls in JO, and Haslem who disappears on offense. That is impressive.

good news fellas!!! kobe is the best player in the nba

News to me. If you really think that he truly is a better player this year than Lebron and Dwade, you know nothing about basketball. Or you are a bigger homer than Capt Slap. Ill go with option 1 though.

Dwyane Wade was out of the game for a total 8 minutes & 10 seconds last night in the game against Chicago.

In that short span, Miami was outscored by a total of 17 points. LMAO

News to me. If you really think that he truly is a better player this year than Lebron and Dwade, you know nothing about basketball. Or you are a bigger homer than Capt Slap. Ill go with option 1 though.

why is lebron and wade better? because right now im thinkin your dumb as rocks

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tcat colSpan=4>View Poll Results: Kobe or LeBron? </TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 width="75%">Kobe </TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap>
bar2-l.gif
bar2.gif
bar2-r.gif
clear.gif
</TD><TD class=alt1 title=Votes noWrap align=middle width="12%">58</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap align=right width="13%">49.57%</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 width="75%">LeBron </TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap>
bar3-l.gif
bar3.gif
bar3-r.gif
clear.gif
</TD><TD class=alt1 title=Votes noWrap align=middle width="12%">59</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap align=right width="13%">50.43%</TD></TR><TR><TD class=tfoot align=middle colSpan=4>Voters: 117. You have already voted on this poll</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

and my 1 vote separates the 2:smiley_acbe:

why is lebron and wade better? because right now im thinkin your dumb as rocks

Just re-affirms my point that you have not watched a basketball with these 2 guys in it this year. When you do, get back to me and tell me what you think.

what a come back from cleveland last night..turned the tv off a min or so in 4th assuming a loss..fell asleep for a few..woke up and checked my phone(as i always do when cavs are on or i have late action..and i know im not the only one) for the score for one last hope and sure as hell they were only down 5 with 4 mins to go(phone internet is behind real time of course) so i flick on the tv to see mo hitting the iceing freethrows..so i watched some of post game interviews..austin carr asked lebron what kept them in it,defense? offense? what was it..he simply said pride..and btw..if you guys think he is going anywhere mo williams isnt you are crazy..he has a man crush on him 10 times worse then he did boobie

wade is having an mvp type season but lebron will win it b/c cavs have a much better record than the heat

Just showed the highlights on sportscenter and they showed Artest saying to Kobe "your not ready for me" and Kobe goes proceeds to drop 37

By the way first Kobe started laughing his ass off, then he went nuts and destroyed Ron Ron, What a baller.

Just re-affirms my point that you have not watched a basketball with these 2 guys in it this year. When you do, get back to me and tell me what you think.

why dont you just tell me why they are better? you saw kobes performance tonight, dont waste your time.

Kobe has been coasting this whole season and still killin them. IMO, hes saving himself for the playoffs. But thats just my opinion and according to Signalcaller, I too, know nothing about basketball

51 points, 9 assists, 4 rebounds, 3 blocks, 2 steals, no rest in the 2H/OT, the game-saving steal with a few seconds left, the game-saving block at the buzzer, 30 points after halftime, and the dagger 3 in OT.

Any questions?

another 50 pt game for bron,capping a 3-0 west coast trip,including a 18 pt 4th comeback and a 13 pt fourth come back..bron probably had 30 in the 4th and ot today

another 50 pt game for bron,capping a 3-0 west coast trip,including a 18 pt 4th comeback and a 13 pt fourth come back..bron probably had 30 in the 4th and ot today

against the Clippers and Kingz ? :seeya:

tell him 2 do that shit against a real defense like Houston or the Spurs

;)

Back