Joe Mixon Tape

Calling me a ***, so tough. Daughters gonna laugh at you, hopefully they're mentally tough. Guessing it will come from their mom.
Yes sir I am mentally tough lol u live on this site, say "mate" cuz others do, love soccer cuz other do. Ur a f r a u d

Calling me a ***, so tough. Daughters gonna laugh at you, hopefully they're mentally tough. Guessing it will come from their mom.

And now I want to know if KJ's *** matches up with Dudley's ***.

This is great stuff right now.

Went game 1, watched game 2 hotel lobby bar

Not that I owe you an explanation. You're broken. Pulling for ya wade

Says the guy who goes to bars to watch games yet sits on CTG the entire time he's there. Seems legit.

Yes sir I am mentally tough lol u live on this site, say "mate" cuz others do, love soccer cuz other do. Ur a f r a u d

Explain what a f r a u d is please

I'm online about 17 hours a day, that's the job. But never a fraud. Please explain.

U went home to see ur wonderful mother yet went to the bar for a game n in games on ctg, loving son.

Let's set some odds that both Dudley's and KJ's *** were a match.

They can then both PM someone with what they each said, and we'll see if they matched.

We can even take it a step further and see who guesses what they each said, and see who's right.

Explain what a f r a u d is please

I'm online about 17 hours a day, that's the job. But never a fraud. Please explain.

What job in the mortgage industry sees someone having to be online 17 hours a day? You're claiming that you have to be online that many hours to successfully complete your tasks? Something doesn't seem to add up.

Jesus, you're an idiot

Went game one, gifted game two cuz I didn't want to go. I'm not a Royals fan. You're pretty much creepy...why do you care?

I've been lucky

I said Nice Try in anger

and anyone hear who thinks ur take is right on the mix on video is sad....

Jesus, you're an idiot

Went game one, gifted game two cuz I didn't want to go. I'm not a Royals fan. You're pretty much creepy...why do you care?

I've been lucky

It sounds like he's just calling BS on the entire story. But I certainly don't know that for a fact.

What job in the mortgage industry sees someone having to be online 17 hours a day? You're claiming that you have to be online that many hours to successfully complete your tasks? Something doesn't seem to add up.

Simple. Bank is East Coast...6:30 am start time here. And I only work with Arizona folks, and keep myself available til the wee hours, so phone is going til about 10pm although took a call the other night at 11:30. Several off hours in between, but I do actually enjoy my job and take calls whenever/wherever unless I'm busy. What doesn't add up? I work and enjoy it. And I answer to no one. Yet you seem to be overly infatuated with how much time I spend online...it's a bunch of hours. I fucking work. What's your problem?

Simple. Bank is East Coast...6:30 am start time here. And I only work with Arizona folks, and keep myself available til the wee hours, so phone is going til about 10pm although took a call the other night at 11:30. Several off hours in between, but I do actually enjoy my job and take calls whenever/wherever unless I'm busy. What doesn't add up? I work and enjoy it. And I answer to no one. Yet you seem to be overly infatuated with how much time I spend online...it's a bunch of hours. I fucking work. What's your problem?

What doesn't add up is that you claimed you need to be online 17 hours a day for what you just described. For what reason?

What you mean is that you stay connected to CTG for 17 hours a day in between the occasional phone call you have to answer and rate you may have to look up. I don't know anyone in the mortgage industry who would say they need to be actively online for 8 hours a day, let alone 17 hours a day.

Ohhh my ur such a fool k j
too bad mixon didn't knock some sense into u with a punch

What doesn't add up is the you claimed you need to be online 17 hours a day for what you just described. For what reason?

What? I'm guessing this tab is open 24 hours. I do sleep.

Why are you so concerned? It's a fucking tab and it's not so tough to refresh it.

Lol what community Christ

Here's where KJ points out that he actually posts plays and he is somehow more of a contributor to "the community" than the peons. Mind you, he just started posting plays within the last year, because someone (one of the mods, of course) mentioned during a "discussion" that some people don't even post plays on a gambling site. The transparency is mind boggling. Even more mind boggling is that someone could think they're pulling the wool over everyone's eyes.

Here's where KJ points out that he actually posts plays and he is somehow more of a contributor to "the community" than the peons. Mind you, he just started posting plays within the last year, because someone (one of the mods, of course) mentioned during a "discussion" that some people don't even post plays on a gambling site. The transparency is mind boggling. Even more mind boggling is that someone could think they're pulling the wool over everyone's eyes.
Yes kj started posting 4 stars on Romania soccer n what now. 1st half begs, team totals all the day long

the lines seem blurry? really?

I think he is wrong and I wouldn't handle it that way.

For discussion.....lets say women and men are equal, correct?
Why can she put hands on him?

Again.....I come from a place where you just don't hit a woman....even if she stabs you.
But I have to ask myself: why could the same woman that says treat me equally and this and that can be extremely outraged here.
I'm just asking the question for discussion.
Again, I'm from a place where that doesn't happen or go down.

Me too. Tab is open 24/7 and in fact do some work overnight. I don't mind.

What work overnight, in the mortgage industry would require you to "be online" for some work overnight? Again, something just doesn't add up. Or lots of somethings, in this case.

That's the wade we're looking for. Doubt they let you on the flight, take a shower at least.

Lol. Again...says the guy who has literally challenged people to "internet fights." Seriously, that actually happened. More than once.

I need to be paid by ctg, look at the viewers reading n eating popcorn...

Lol. Again...says the guy who has literally challenged people to "internet fights." Seriously, that actually happened. More than once.
Lol the let's go, it's on dude when we said a word bout soccer lol lol lol

I've never challenged anyone other than when CCC said he'd clock me in public. Seemed right to rebut.

Now Dudley wants to play ball, but he's basically on probation, we know that, so it's all just an air biscuit. Ankle bracelet lighting up as we type.

Doubt he makes it out the house let alone on to an aircraft.

I've never challenged anyone other than when CCC said he'd clock me in public. Seemed right to rebut.

Now Dudley wants to play ball, but he's basically on probation, we know that, so it's all just an air biscuit. Ankle bracelet lighting up as we type.

No, this isn't how it all went down...you challenged more than one person to an "internet fight." You're "misremembering" pretty well right now.

Lol going to bed kid..
taking my kid to volleyball as u veg on here.. e n j oy
but I ain't done with u......

And I'd drop 11 straight on Wade and would sign the ball for him, then say goodnight

Cover for me larry
i am out
i can't veg online 17 hours a day with the mortgage buz

Be back mayana after I deal with real life kj.
glad u met Sager lol

You'd be on a gurney at 3-0, busted up and i'm 3 years older than you

Embarrassed to call em in but I have insurance so you're good, definitely my fault

it's buzz not buz

get your keyboard right fuckn' hell

Actually, he probably meant "biz" and not "buzz." Either way, that's a typo (especially seeing as how the u and i are next to each other on a keyboard), which is completely different from grammatical errors where people are clueless as to what they're actually saying. Hell, he's even made a grammatical error tonight that you failed to pick up on...grasping at this seems par for the course at this point.

Back