Joe Mixon Tape

I know it seems annually, and someone has to say it.

I've never hit a girl/woman in my life.....but the lines seem blurry today

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/fCgvYyZ16iU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It's not like she's all that innocent in this situation.

Sure, but that doesn't mean he had to punch her in the face. There are dozens of ways to diffuse that situation, some of them may even involve him putting his hands on her (to restrain her, etc)...absolutely last on that list is simply punching her in the face.

Sure, but that doesn't mean he had to punch her in the face. There are dozens of ways to diffuse that situation, some of them may even involve him putting his hands on her (to restrain her, etc)...absolutely last on that list is simply punching her in the face.

Agree there. Where I disagree with a lot of people discussing is I don't look at him any worse because she was some little girl and not a man.

Somebody ask Ray Rice if it makes a difference when it's caught on tape. Career ender.

This time though he can hang out in college for another year and the team drafting him in the first round won't have more than some woman's group in the drafting city speaking out against him as he collects millions.

Agree there. Where I disagree with a lot of people discussing is I don't look at him any worse because she was some little girl and not a man.

I'm not sure how you can agree with what I said and then not look at him any worse because she was a girl and not a man. You agree that he had dozens of other options to restrain her, yet chose the last possible resort and punched her in the face...but don't look at him any worse because of it? Say what?

This time though he can hang out in college for another year and the team drafting him in the first round won't have more than some woman's group in the drafting city speaking out against him as he collects millions.

That tape will never go away. Any team that drafts him will have every women's rights, battered women's activists, etc. all over the press waiting to make it known that anyone that supports this man is supporting this act. I'm not saying that's right, but what this kid did sure as hell is nowhere close to right.

I'll go a step further...when I meant his career is over, I mean as in right now. He won't play another down of big time football for Oklahoma or any FBS school again...maybe he transfers to some D2 school and plays, but this will always be the first thing on his resume.

His football life is essentially finished with the release of this video.

She went for his throat, not a great business decision...cutting off oxygen and all

He fractured her face in 4 places and she required her jaw to be wired shut...

Disgusting.

His football career is officially over. Bob on thin ice and Prez is as good as fired.

Nah, the president showed how tough he is when kicked out those fraternity guys for being racist

I'm not sure how you can agree with what I said and then not look at him any worse because she was a girl and not a man. You agree that he had dozens of other options to restrain her, yet chose the last possible resort and punched her in the face...but don't look at him any worse because of it? Say what?

I agree there were plenty of ways to diffuse the situation and the last thing he needed to do was throw a punch. My opinion of what he did doesn't change based on it being a woman compared to a man. Still wrong either way, but it doesn't become so much worse because it was a woman. And it's pathetic she's suing him, he should be suing her for starting the situation and effecting his potential earnings

That tape will never go away. Any team that drafts him will have every women's rights, battered women's activists, etc. all over the press waiting to make it known that anyone that supports this man is supporting this act. I'm not saying that's right, but what this kid did sure as hell is nowhere close to right.

I'll go a step further...when I meant his career is over, I mean as in right now. He won't play another down of big time football for Oklahoma or any FBS school again...maybe he transfers to some D2 school and plays, but this will always be the first thing on his resume.

His football life is essentially finished with the release of this video.

It's Oklahoma we're talking about... he's starting week 2 or definitely in week 3 @ Ohio St

I agree there were plenty of ways to diffuse the situation and the last thing he needed to do was throw a punch. My opinion of what he did doesn't change based on it being a woman compared to a man. Still wrong either way, but it doesn't become so much worse because it was a woman. And it's pathetic she's suing him, he should be suing her for starting the situation and effecting his potential earnings

You're certainly entitled to your opinion, but I think that most people would disagree that it's not worse because it was a woman. The law even disagrees, doesn't it?

Agree that her suing him is a bit pathetic, she certainly started the situation...but he could have handled it a lot better.

Yep, just a poor decision by her. Actions have consequences.

What's funny is that I'm probably more liberal than most here and am all for protecting the woman. She instigated, and made a move to fuck his life. Every dude in here would go crazy if a chick put her hand on your throat. It's called survival.

Take my pussy home satisfy it wade, and text me when you're done.

You're certainly entitled to your opinion, but I think that most people would disagree that it's not worse because it was a woman. The law even disagrees, doesn't it?

Agree that her suing him is a bit pathetic, she certainly started the situation...but he could have handled it a lot better.

I'd agree there too ;)

I have a pissed off Shaker for expressing my opinion on the situation.

What's funny is that I'm probably more liberal than most here and am all for protecting the woman. She instigated, and made a move to fuck his life. Every dude in here would go crazy if a chick put her hand on your throat. It's called survival.

Maybe we saw a few things differently in the video, but she was hardly trying to choke him. She seemed to grab his neck in order to try and slap him with her other hand...I don't see where she was trying to choke him. If she had 2 hands around his neck, and was successfully choking him that would be one thing...but that pretty clearly doesn't seem to be what happened. Her hand was on his neck/throat for like 1 or 2 seconds, and she didn't have her hand wrapped around his throat.

Curious fondy, does shaker think anything wrong of the gal? It seems she was submissive, and sucks we can't hear anything, but then became aggressive to the point it obviously got out of hand. And I can't tell if she was in kill mode, but looks like it. We know it's a grey area where the line is drawn, but the minute you come to my throat, you aren't a man or a woman, you're a problem. Naturally we have the strength to put them down, but where is that line?

No audio doesn't help this.

Ur a joke
i just saw the video
she did nothing to get cold cocked.
survival????? Lol yes u must be a real pussy kj.
surviving what a choke from a 110 pound girl in a restaurant

Curious fondy, does shaker think anything wrong of the gal? It seems she was submissive, and sucks we can't hear anything, but then became aggressive to the point it obviously got out of hand. And I can't tell if she was in kill mode, but looks like it. We know it's a grey area where the line is drawn, but the minute you come to my throat, you aren't a man or a woman, you're a problem. Naturally we have the strength to put them down, but where is that line?

No audio doesn't help this.
Lol kill mode

You could be right lareux, just hard to tell from that footage for me. Unfortunately I've experienced both side of the domestic thing, both where the guy used the system and the woman used the system. In an effort to fuck the other one...so that video only tells part of the story and we don't get to hear the other part.

Let's be honest, it's a bad look for both of them and obviously it looks terrible for Mixon.

I don't know how anyone watches the video and sees anything other than an asshole knocking out a girl

Ur a joke
i just saw the video
she did nothing to get cold cocked.
survival????? Lol yes u must be a real pussy kj.
surviving what a choke from a 110 pound girl in a restaurant

World was a better place when you were behind bars. Like a fuckton better.

Smarter too. Who fucking posted your bail?

He's a scumbag piece of shit, Stoops is a scumbag piece of shit, and the AD is a scumbag piece of shit.

Anybody rationalizing his behavior in this thread needs to reexamine their personal priorities.

What's gonna be great is when this is somehow a bigger deal than Baylor gangbangs, basketball murders...

And I would love OU to get taken to the woodshed for this, fuck them all

You could be right lareux, just hard to tell from that footage for me. Unfortunately I've experienced both side of the domestic thing, both where the guy used the system and the woman used the system. In an effort to fuck the other one...so that video only tells part of the story and we don't get to hear the other part.

Let's be honest, it's a bad look for both of them and obviously it looks terrible for Mixon.

What is hard to tell from that video? She was not choking him in the least bit. I'm not sure what else you need to hear as far as the story goes...what in the world does it matter either what happened before, or what we would hear with audio that would change anything? It wouldn't matter if she was saying "I'm going to fucking kill you" on the video...she clearly wasn't in a position to be doing anything close to that.

Joe Mixon is a running back, all he does is absorb hits. A woman's single bare hand in a Mcdonald's doesn't provoke instinctual self preservation, it brings the scumbag piece of shit out of him. Didn't take much at all if you ask me. Get it together guys.

The video is short AND cut n dry
are we watching something different!?

It's Oklahoma we're talking about... he's starting week 2 or definitely in week 3 @ Ohio St

There's a better chance of Ivy begging to be in Trump's cabinet than there is for the above scenario to happen. This guy is finished forever.

Joe Mixon is a running back, all he does is absorb hits. A woman's single bare hand in a Mcdonald's doesn't provoke instinctual self preservation, it brings the scumbag piece of shit out of him. Didn't take much at all if you ask me. Get it together guys.

Was that a McDonald's? lol

Kj ur a pathetic human being who never leaves his couch

Brutal attempt at a put down, but I do work from home (sometimes on my sofa) and on my laptop most hours of the day.

You want me to take some days off?

Do you hate my work ethic?

Brutal attempt at a put down, but I do work from home (sometimes on my sofa) and on my laptop most hours of the day.

You want me to take some days off?

Do you hate my work ethic?
lol how was the World Series game with moms?

I have two daughters if this happened to one of them I would break his legs so bad he wouldn't walk straight, that's a fact.
Enjoy debating this situation kj u ***

I have two daughters if this happened to one of them I would break his legs so bad he wouldn't walk straight, that's a fact.

Calling me a ***, so tough. Daughters gonna laugh at you, hopefully they're mentally tough. Guessing it will come from their mom.

I'm just really curious as to what *** was supposed to say. Inquiring minds want to know.

Back