Jaylen Green...(G League)

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
He is going high school right to the G-League.

A new team will be forming in Los Angeles headlining with Green.

He will be paid 500,000 dollars.

Goodnight NCAA...

I think this is win win

Gets the top guys some money who woulda been 1 and done anyway

This leads to better college ball cause we are gonna see more kids staying 3 and 4 years, growing together etc. No more of what is essentially AAU teams that duke, tucky, etc. Run

I think this is win win

Gets the top guys some money who woulda been 1 and done anyway

This leads to better college ball cause we are gonna see more kids staying 3 and 4 years, growing together etc. No more of what is essentially AAU teams that duke, tucky, etc. Run

I like the 1 and dones...used to it.

Yeah,
Yeah I figured G League was in play. Mom made the call she wants cash now. You read about her boyfriend? He's a real winner. That kid never had a chance.

I did not. I had to get some things off my chest in CTG land today...I feel better.

They won't actually be on G League teams but will be on like a Pro Academy Team. There are other ways to get income as well. I'll rename this thread ..no idea where to put it (NCAA or NBA).

They won't actually be on G League teams but will be on like a Pro Academy Team. There are other ways to get income as well. I'll rename this thread ..no idea where to put it (NCAA or NBA).

I sort of just assume i‘m in the covid thread

he would probably go 1 this year if he could enter

Ever heard of Mikey Williams? I always tell bar about him. That kid is gonna be the next big thing. Better than Emoni. Emoni plays against shit white kids all year.

Ever heard of Mikey Williams? I always tell bar about him. That kid is gonna be the next big thing. Better than Emoni. Emoni plays against shit white kids all year.

I've never heard of him. What year is he in High School

Hunt knows all these young cats real well. Emoni does play shit comp but he's hella good.

Yeah he is..he balls out in EYBL/AAU...whatever the fuck it's called now in the summer. His dad is his coach.

Cracks me up he goes to Ypsilanti Lincoln though.

Back