January 2022 Discussion

I just needed the full 48 for my math to play out! Lol. If GS can push this thing further could easily get another low scoring qrtr from wolves!!

Ha Edwards w a monster 4th hits his over

glad it worked out for you at least. I threw shit at tv when they called that punk ass foul w 33 seconds left. Lol. Guess I shoulda just put whole bet on GS, if I can get rafa/med still be ok since I parlayed both with them. Lol. Really wish he woulda got his sooner instead the last 4 points of game that put their tt over.

Yeah most hit front of the rim or even airball there

Not gonna lie, I cussed him a little as he was taking it. That was 2nd or 3rd time in 4th he was being all loosy goosey with ball. Handed twolves a layup on similar possession. Dagger them on that one. Lol

Not gonna lie, I cussed him a little as he was taking it. That was 2nd or 3rd time in 4th he was being all loosy goosey with ball. Handed twolves a layup on similar possession. Dagger them on that one. Lol
Was only maybe 5 seconds left on the shot clock so not much he could create from that far out. But still...

Couple times he got all fumble-y with rock, the one before got it back then threw the pass right off twolves player leg all way back down to other end for easy layup.

The shots he makes are just redic tho, the 2 where he put dude on skates then hit the fade away was nice.

Think that was bout best I’ve seen klay look for entire game.

Reactions: KJ
If I’ve learned anything this week I do not like playing nba unders! Team total or full game. Even one I hit was a nightmare to watch! Lol

They didn’t even give Russell any minutes in 4th for you to have a shot on him did they? I was watching on chrome book with tennis on tv so wasn’t 100% but didn’t think I saw him out there much.

They didn’t even give Russell any minutes in 4th for you to have a shot on him did they? I was watching on chrome book with tennis on tv so wasn’t 100% but didn’t think I saw him out there much.
They said he went out injured

Gotta think you most likely cash him also had he gotten the minutes,,surely he woulda jacked a few more up.

For me Steph was a play on a low number after his 2/10 the other night

Klay I love when he's in prime time tv games

Gotcha. Yea the Steph one with the low number was def on my mind. For most part I havnt been playing many props on games I play a side. I did have heat and Robison the other night but that only one I can think of, maybe garland and cavs once.

Since I’m gonna stay up to watch the Med match think I’ll start doing some work on Friday nba card, might as well. Nadal gonna have to work for the 3rd set. Good hold there.

Think I’m gonna keep riding the hawks train, -2 at home vs C’s, Tatum and brown have heated back up tho.

Damn, blazers got home for 2 now they right back out on road for another 4? Dunno how I feel bout that? I’d def like to be on them at a low number vs rockets,

Are clippers a team we should be fading in 1st half? They the comeback kids, no lead safe but sure feels like they find themselves down a bunch, I’m gonna look into that.

Never heard of Shaq Soda, would not like it I can tell

And by inside...do you really mean INSIDE? If so I'd think it's way past lights out
I randomly found one of these 7 years or so ago and drank it the morning after a long night.

Perfect!

I randomly found one of these 7 years or so ago and drank it the morning after a long night.

Perfect!
Oh I've never liked cream soda even when I drank the sugar drinks

And if you are indeed inside I hope you at least get conjugal visits, for all of humanity

For tonight, starting with Suns and Bucks. Maybe both as 1Q plays.

Seems like a pretty tough spot for twolves after playing gs last night and I assume russell prob be out after leaving early last night? I think I rather have the entire 48 min with suns, they lethal in the 4th and obviously think twolves at rest disadvantage.

Big number for bucks, I don’t love way they been playin but I get it as a Knicks fade/possible bounce back for mil after getting waxed in Cleveland. I think I like the 1st qrtr idea with bucks, even their losses they usually come out strong and the only team Knicks have gotten a 1st qrtr lead on in last 2 weeks was clippers who notoriously slow starters! Other than that game they been down 10+ In bunch of 1st qrtrs! That makes a ton of sense to me. I’ve never actually bet a nba 1st qrtr but bucks -2.5 could be my 1st!! Good idea I think.

Last edited:
Anyone opinion on Pels/Nuggz?

Nothing much initially/off top my head. I don’t mess w Denver games real often unless I happen to be fading or playing their opponent like nets home fade other day. I try to find spots to play Pels as dogs but I havnt been real good at it, lol. I could see them hanging around/having chance in this one, I don’t think it a bad matchup for them but I can’t see playing it. Just other games I’ll feel better with on this card.

Back