January 2022 Discussion

As long as they get attempts up I can’t be mad. If they miss they miss, but at least you have a shot if they jack them up

Only thing ya can really cap is the attempts, gotta expect/hope they come close to shooting their season avg. I’ll never forget the most embarrassing one I played all year. Jazz were missing some guys so I expected ingles attempts to go up. Mfer shot 1 all game! Lol. By far the angriest I been on one!! He might have took a second really late, I forget, I was so pissed! I know he had less attempts than the number I needed him to make. Lol

Yeah that’s the worst. Can’t win if they don’t shoot it

I have a few teams I basically refuse to play guys on, jazz being at top the list. Don’t like playing any Denver guys, wizards, Knicks have gotten to that point for me even tho I do play RJ every now and again. Mostly these teams with depth or spread it around where ya never know how many shots or minutes they might get.

Gonna be hard to not play grizz again 2marro. Wizards really sliding and don’t think they match up very well with Memphis.

memphis-5 for me. wiz are reeling right now and matchup wise dont think this good for them. Grizz play tough interior d and Washington has to score inside to have success. also think grizz gonna win on boards and turnover margin. feels light to me. maybe also ml parlayed with Med in aussie!!

do we know if FVV gonna play? still listed as questionable, if not ill gladly play trent jr ov 3.5 at plus money!! maybe even if FVV does go it ok, heat are not strong defending SG 3 point shots, im going to bet soon so just gonna play him..

gonna try a few of these points/rebounds, or points/rebounds assist today, never thought bout those but @Big daddy naught and @Lexington 125 have inspired me!!

Embid over 44.5 (points/rebounds).. didnt see any reason to add the assist as that number was 49,5 and think most his damage vs kings who struggle bad with bigs will be scoring and rebounds!

Maxey ov 26.5 (points/rebounds/assist). on other hand i like all 3 for maxey as kings also suck against PGs and maxey can do a bit of everything on any given night!

think i would play OG point/rebound total if fvv was out but since i dont know yet gonna hold out.

memphis-5 for me. wiz are reeling right now and matchup wise dont think this good for them. Grizz play tough interior d and Washington has to score inside to have success. also think grizz gonna win on boards and turnover margin. feels light to me. maybe also ml parlayed with Med in aussie!!

do we know if FVV gonna play? still listed as questionable, if not ill gladly play trent jr ov 3.5 at plus money!! maybe even if FVV does go it ok, heat are not strong defending SG 3 point shots, im going to bet soon so just gonna play him..

gonna try a few of these points/rebounds, or points/rebounds assist today, never thought bout those but @Big daddy naught and @Lexington 125 have inspired me!!

Embid over 44.5 (points/rebounds).. didnt see any reason to add the assist as that number was 49,5 and think most his damage vs kings who struggle bad with bigs will be scoring and rebounds!

Maxey ov 26.5 (points/rebounds/assist). on other hand i like all 3 for maxey as kings also suck against PGs and maxey can do a bit of everything on any given night!

think i would play OG point/rebound total if fvv was out but since i dont know yet gonna hold out.
I haven’t looked yet I’ll look tonight if I can

Launch em Freddy!

Porzingis o1.5 treys -125 2*
Porzingis o1.5/Brown o2.5 +204
Ja double double +210 2*
FVV o4.5 treys +115 2*
FVV o4.5/Brown o2.5 +263

Didn't realize Porzingis left early with the knee, twice this week have gotten burned by injuries

live Butler o34.5 pts/Klay o2.5 treys +219 2*

Jo jo started so slow but he still only 5 points or boards away and should be coming back in. Maxey making late push but I dunno if he get there. Philly started so badly. If I hit one of them and grizz I’ll be happy. @Lexington 125 play on Luca was Money and I tailed him too!!

I shoulda went p/r/a with embid. He up to 6 assist so he closer to that than points/boards by a few points.

Dunno if I’m gonna do anything w lakers/hawks, dunno who playing, I’d like to keep riding hawks win streak but think I might like a few better on Sunday. Gonna def look at hornets 1st half vs clippers, might even stick around Illinios and bet clippers at halftime if they down.

Blazers +6.5 at Chicago def a dog I think I can get behind, I been playing favs all week and it been working but deep down I still prefer dogs!! Just hadn’t seen many of late, Lol. That all I really saw 1st glance, I assume cavs gonna be laying pretty big number. Def like their ml or maybe team total or something.

Tatum hit. Klay hits a 3 in like 1sr minute hasn’t made shit since. Haliburton has 7 assists bc he decides to score like 40 wtf

One my douche bag friends hasn’t talked to me in month cause one day he said he was playing Halliburton treys and I told him I hated that guy cause so hard to pin down what he gonna do game to game. Then like 10-14 days later he sends me screenshot of all these specials he hit on him one day, no doubt this javkoff played all this shit every game till it hit just to “prove me wrong” lol. So then I started sending him screenshots of winning tickets every day for week or so. Still ain’t talked. Lol

Last edited:
Never have liked Bloody Marys but it's been a few years, bought some mix for the tennis tonight to give it another run. Breakfast at 1:30 to cap these weeks off, figure time to try that shit again

So you guys played FVV and got 3 ot’s for him to cash? I think that makes up for at least one injury loss! Lol

I was really hoping for same to cash Maxey, think he prob could have did with 1 but stupid kings tried 3 for win and missed. Philly came out awful in that game, I’m prob fortunate jo jo decided at halftime he should maybe start trying!

I kinda liked craptors tonight but surprised they gonna pull it out with what FVV and Trent shot. Trent got his prop out way early but looks like he been bricking everything since but guess FVV started making finally. They both like 5 of 15, lol.

Back