January 2022 Discussion

lakers injury report is ugly tonight, monk the only guy listed as out but bron, ad, westbrick, and bradly all questionable, as Big daddy said in another thread gotta think line says bron probably not playing but havnt heard for sure, no clue on ad or russ? thinking bout another square ml parlay with hornets/suns but that still -150 which a little steep, kinda need a 3rd which i dont love that idea, lol.. If i was gonna do so im looking at memphis, bucks, heat for the 3rd leg. with memphis it pays +144, heat +125, bucks +106.. not sure i really want to get into habit of 3 team fav ml parlays tho! feel a lot better with 2 teams but -150 kinda steep!!

cant decide if i should keep rolling with Hawks or jump ship? tatum and brown have been heating back up but really like way hawks been playing, maybe i should keep playing them since i been on them basically since this win streak started? anyone have thoughts on that game? trying to find a few dogs i like as i prefer playing those still, problem is dont see any i love, lol.

i think McCullem ov 2.5 treys is my favorite 3 point prop tonight. -150 tho, havnt found anyone to put with him i love, recently ive started thinking it been silly only parlaying the props together or sides together, why not use one the props i like best with a ml side? think i will add CJ to a parlay with suns ml. that is actually +115, i like that and im back down to 2 teamers instead of 3 and still getting plus money!! :)

lakers injury report is ugly tonight, monk the only guy listed as out but bron, ad, westbrick, and bradly all questionable, as Big daddy said in another thread gotta think line says bron probably not playing but havnt heard for sure, no clue on ad or russ? thinking bout another square ml parlay with hornets/suns but that still -150 which a little steep, kinda need a 3rd which i dont love that idea, lol.. If i was gonna do so im looking at memphis, bucks, heat for the 3rd leg. with memphis it pays +144, heat +125, bucks +106.. not sure i really want to get into habit of 3 team fav ml parlays tho! feel a lot better with 2 teams but -150 kinda steep!!
Ad and bron out. Russ in

they just took hornets props off board, assuming cause they gonna post lakers soon.. rozier at plus money ov 3.5 treys is prob worth a play.

Round robin the first hour for me

LaMelo o2.5/Cade o1.5 +166
Brown o2.5/Cade o1.5 +166
LaMelo o2.5/Brown o2.5 +203
LaMelo o2.5/Brown o2.5/Cade o1.5 +363

This hour:

Duarte o1.5 -130 2*
Duarte o1.5/LaVine o2.5 +195
Ja o41.5 pts/reb/asst -120 3*

This hour:

Duarte o1.5 -130 2*
Duarte o1.5/LaVine o2.5 +195
Ja o41.5 pts/reb/asst -120 3*

Duarte drives me nuts. I played him a lot early on with lot of success but then he got cold and his minutes started being all over the place. Had him wrote down as lean the other day but glad I passed cause he only hit 1 vs hornets. Hope he better for you,,, Gl bro.

Reactions: KJ
Heat 1st half cashes easy!! This not really a option for me at moment but I wonder if maybe be some merit to after fading clippers 1st half to come back with a 2nd half bet on them? They seem to get down often but also come back from large deficits quite a bit!!! Plus you getting way better line than full game, clip+1 second half so that make them +13 for game opposed to the +7/8 it was before tip! Something to think bout.

CJ cashed his 3 point prop before half!! I love that! Woot woot!!

What I don’t love is Rozier still stuck on 3 after draining all those in 1st qrtr! Lol

Fun night in the association. Orlando 1Q good, and the SAS player prop is stealing. Just looking for MIL now.

Freaking Lavine joining brown in the 2 for 9 can’t shoot a mfin lick club!! Fuck, only plays I have lost tho???

Freaking Lavine joining brown in the 2 for 9 can’t shoot a mfin lick club!! Fuck, only plays I have lost tho???

2 for 10. Geez Lavine, against these no defense playing scrubs?? Tough to feel like it a bad play needing 3 when they put 10 up!! What can ya do?? Lol

Damn, I crushed tonight, hit everything besides brown/Lavine treys!! I don’t even wanna talk bout how many things I parlayed into Ashley Barty ml and -1.5 sets! I almost never hedge but I really don’t know much bout tennis, never even seen her opponent before!! Should I hedge?

Damn Ja snuck in a triple double tonight

live Booker o34.5 pts -120
live 3s: Middleton o1.5/M Bridges o2.5 +180

They let ya do live 3 point props? That crazy time!

Cp3 had a triple dub also, didn’t you just bet that prop the other day? Tell me ya ran it back?

At least he got it tho

No doubt. Honestly the way I look at these anyone I take ov 2.5 if they get 8+ off regardless outcome i feel it the right play, ov 3.5 at + money long as they take 9-10 or more. Just a numbers game, really can’t control whether they make them any given night! If they take enough where 33-35% cashes then we gonna win far more than lose.

It crazy what the prices were the 1st month where I was getting plus money or very little juice on lot of 2.5s with guys shooting 8-10 a game! Those days are long gone so trying to be more selective with the juice attached to most the guys consistently jacking that many! Luckily I started doing pretty decent with sides so it has allowed me to stop playing so many. It was nuts how quickly it went from hitting a insane clip firing at 4-8 per night with little to no juice, to the switch flipping where juice got steep and numbers much tighter! The 1st month or 2 Booker was seriously 1.5 every game and he pretty much made 2 like clockwork!! I remember when bucks were short handed and Allen was a lock for over 2.5 with little to no juice! We had the FVV run where he was 3.5 every night despite taking more than Steph!! With him slowly going from plus money, to -110/-120, to -150 or more! Now Trent back has been the guy with most value consistently smashing his number, especially last few without FVV, OG was great value while Trent was out also and has been again without FVV.

I find it all so fun and interesting but think the “less is more” approach been much better rule of thumb lately which why I’m starting to get away from 3-4 guy RRs and now looking to play 1 Trey prop with 1 my favorite ml sides. Just have to try and adjust to stay ahead the game as regardless of sport I learned long ago nothing that working continues to work as others and books quickly figure out!

No doubt. Honestly the way I look at these anyone I take ov 2.5 if they get 8+ off regardless outcome i feel it the right play, ov 3.5 at + money long as they take 9-10 or more. Just a numbers game, really can’t control whether they make them any given night! If they take enough where 33-35% cashes then we gonna win far more than lose.

It crazy what the prices were the 1st month where I was getting plus money or very little juice on lot of 2.5s with guys shooting 8-10 a game! Those days are long gone so trying to be more selective with the juice attached to most the guys consistently jacking that many! Luckily I started doing pretty decent with sides so it has allowed me to stop playing so many. It was nuts how quickly it went from hitting a insane clip firing at 4-8 per night with little to no juice, to the switch flipping where juice got steep and numbers much tighter! The 1st month or 2 Booker was seriously 1.5 every game and he pretty much made 2 like clockwork!! I remember when bucks were short handed and Allen was a lock for over 2.5 with little to no juice! We had the FVV run where he was 3.5 every night despite taking more than Steph!! With him slowly going from plus money, to -110/-120, to -150 or more! Now Trent back has been the guy with most value consistently smashing his number, especially last few without FVV, OG was great value while Trent was out also and has been again without FVV.

I find it all so fun and interesting but think the “less is more” approach been much better rule of thumb lately which why I’m starting to get away from 3-4 guy RRs and now looking to play 1 Trey prop with 1 my favorite ml sides. Just have to try and adjust to stay ahead the game as regardless of sport I learned long ago nothing that working continues to work as others and books quickly figure out!
As long as they get attempts up I can’t be mad. If they miss they miss, but at least you have a shot if they jack them up

Back