January 2022 Discussion

i dont see kennard on injury report but for some reason dk has other clippers out but nothing posted for him yet.

Yeah Portland would be fade material today. McCollum and Simons both had tired legs yesterday shooting 10-33 combined. Dallas is pretty good defensively against guards, so they'll probably struggle again tonight. Unicorn also got a light day yesterday getting ejected in the 4th, so he should play.

Luca was in foul trouble all night also, and with the blowout he only played 25ish minutes i think.. starting to like dallas.... CJ was awful most the game but then hit a few treys in last minute to tie the game up. he played 38 min while mavs were basically taking the night off, lol.

Jackson, Zubac and Batum all got benched at halftime when the Clips fell 30 behind the Wiz. Young guys Coffey and Mann stayed in and they ran with Kennard and Hartenstein to engineer a huge comeback. The old line starters will be back in today and are fresh for a B2B. I don't see them running out of gas today, if anything they have incentive to play well (keep their jobs) and the team has momentum.

Orlando is still pretty light in backcourt guys and will have to play big. It worked well against a Chicago team that played small. I think the Clippers have 3 centers they can throw out there, plus Morris, plus Batum to counter the Wagners, Bomba and Carter Jr.

Fascinating that the Magic are favored in this one. On equal rest on a neutral court I'd expect the Clips to be 7 or 8 point favorites. Orlando is funny though, they've won at MSG TWICE, at Minnesota, at BROOKLYN, at Atlanta, and at Charlotte. Many of those are pretty damn good teams and/or tough places to play. They also have home wins against the JAZZ, the Bulls and Jokic. It's not like they've managed nine wins against the likes of Indy, Detroit, Houston, OKC and Sacto. They've gotten it up against winners. The question is, do the care enough against a starless 24-25 Clip team?

My guess is probably not.

good stuff, tend to agree with you bout clippers being rather fresh considering. that seems like a pretty strong magic line but there still no damn way i can play them having to win (and cover a basket!).. i see Bamba as questionable right now, that would hurt the big strategy if he doesnt play,.interesting who they have beaten, my only counter to that would be the Nets are a very circumstantial team and dont know what they were that night, T-wolves beat themselves often at home where they dont always shoot as well, live or die by the 3 most nights.. Knicks are all over the place, they not a hard team to beat a lot of nights. Hawks have been much better of late but they have played some bad ball this season. still maybe more impressive than beating the dregs but maybe not a ton, just depends on circumstance with several those teams which im not sure of.

No Ayton, Crowder, McGee for the Suns tonight, that's a lot of big bodies out

I expect a ton of attempts from behind the arc

magic have only won b2b games once all season and that came with a postponement in between, they off a win vs bulls!! that crazy.

Yeah lots missing both ways

Expecting a bunch of small ball, Book obv but Cam J, Bridges and Shamet should all be launching from deep

makes sense, sucks crowder is out, this the kind of game id look to sneak in his rebound prop. who would take that role now?

makes sense, sucks crowder is out, this the kind of game id look to sneak in his rebound prop. who would take that role now?
Also look at Monday's game and both Book and CP3 did well rebounding. If they're launching as I expect tonight there should be plenty of long rebounds so the guards might be worth a look

seeing how many 3s teams get off vs the heat id like to be on one or 2 knicks trey props but i fucking hate that team for props, i play a guy and he ends up on the bunch for over half the game!! fornier would be my 1st choice but who freaking knows. def ducan robinson over 2.5 for heat, needs a parlay partner tho, too much juice for me to play straight.

do we think FVV is gonna play tonight? right now they have trent at ov2.5 -155, that a freaking steal if FVV sits, if he plays still prob not bad.

do we think FVV is gonna play tonight? right now they have trent at ov2.5 -155, that a freaking steal if FVV sits, if he plays still prob not bad.

OG is plus money on 2.5, again if FVV out gotta like that, not so much with him if all 3 play he been the guy taking less of them.

lavine is back, his 1st game back without lonzo on the court he got off 10 treys, even money on 3.5, he shoots that kind of volume against craptors i would think he makes 4+.

luca so streaky but he was shooting it well last night, combine that with blazers lack of d and think i like him ov 2.5 and portzingas ov 1.5.. unless i rather just play mavs, lol.

For wed

Sac at atl…
Played Haliburton over 8.5 assists. He had 7 last night where the kings only put up 75 points. Normal scoring output 8.5 should cash, and take should be wide open and fast pace.

No thread but gonna NBA tonight with CBB since the tennis won't start til well after midnight

Treys:

Kennard o2.5 -110 3*
Reggie o2.5 +130
Rozier o2.5 -115 2*
LaVine o3.5 +100 3*

Haliburton double/double +140 2*
Haliburton o8.5 assists -125 3*
Haliburton o24.5 pts/asst -105

Magic ML -115 2*
Kings +10.5 -110 4*

No thread but gonna NBA tonight with CBB since the tennis won't start til well after midnight

Treys:

Kennard o2.5 -110 3*
Reggie o2.5 +130
Rozier o2.5 -115 2*
LaVine o3.5 +100 3*

Haliburton double/double +140 2*
Haliburton o8.5 assists -125 3*
Haliburton o24.5 pts/asst -105

Magic ML -115 2*
Kings +10.5 -110 4*
On Hali assists and orl too

Reactions: KJ
For wed

Sac at atl…
Played Haliburton over 8.5 assists. He had 7 last night where the kings only put up 75 points. Normal scoring output 8.5 should cash, and take should be wide open and fast pace.

Hope he gets there, they came out with hair on fire but it been all down hill since, you still on pretty good pace for 9 assist tho, I just hope starters stay in game with it getting away.

Wow. Cavs are taking it to the bucks, I love those cavs but I was scared this be a game milw get up for with Cleveland playing so well.

Night's been a bust

3s

Porzingis o1.5 -140 5*
Cam Johnson o2.5 -150 5*
Shamet o1.5 +140 2*

Porzingis o20.5 pts -110 3*
Biyambo o9.5 rebs -140 8*
Paul o5.5 rebs +120 2*
Biyambo double/double +100 3*
Paul double/double -115 5*
Paul triple/double +2000 .5*

Hoping I can hit the little 2 teamer I did with nugs-2 and griz-3. I didn’t even know harden wasn’t playing tonight. Trent/Robinson was big for me. Still feel like I left money out there with those money lines.

Night's been a bust

3s

Porzingis o1.5 -140 5*
Cam Johnson o2.5 -150 5*
Shamet o1.5 +140 2*

Porzingis o20.5 pts -110 3*
Biyambo o9.5 rebs -140 8*
Paul o5.5 rebs +120 2*
Biyambo double/double +100 3*
Paul double/double -115 5*
Paul triple/double +2000 .5*
Love the biyombo bet w Ayton and McGee out

I never even heard of him, that why I asked kj who be getting the rebounds, lol.
He's been in the NBA 10 years lol

Played at Texas in college, we grabbed him on a 10-day and he earned a full contract through the end of the season

He's been in the NBA 10 years lol

Played at Texas in college, we grabbed him on a 10-day and he earned a full contract through the end of the season

This is 1st time in 20 years I followed nba other than playoffs! I remember him at texas long ago.

What happened w FVV tonight? I just played Trent anyways without knowing but left off OG, my score app shows he played a minute but when you click on his name says he wouldn’t play wed, lol.

Only 2 games 2marro,, I think I begrudgingly like the lakers? Lol. Philly has really been feasting on bad teams most this month, you can only beat the teams in front of you but I seriously think beating Heat on 15th was their only win vs a team w winning record this month and Mia was really shorthanded that game!

I don’t wanna make to much of winning on la the other day, that was mostly a nets at home fade but I do think Davis being back gives them some juice. I still don’t think this a real well put together team but they should be at least pretty solid defensively and rebounding with this lineup. They desperately need to start putting some wins together and I do think the road is often a good place for that. Would I play them if there was a full card? I dunno, maybe, prob just like a half unit play on the +110 ml.

Maybe a prop or 2 in the t wolves/gs game, they actually out already but I don’t have the energy to dig into them tonight.

Only 2 games 2marro,, I think I begrudgingly like the lakers? Lol. Philly has really been feasting on bad teams most this month, you can only beat the teams in front of you but I seriously think beating Heat on 15th was their only win vs a team w winning record this month and Mia was really shorthanded that game!

I don’t wanna make to much of winning on la the other day, that was mostly a nets at home fade but I do think Davis being back gives them some juice. I still don’t think this a real well put together team but they should be at least pretty solid defensively and rebounding with this lineup. They desperately need to start putting some wins together and I do think the road is often a good place for that. Would I play them if there was a full card? I dunno, maybe, prob just like a half unit play on the +110 ml.

Maybe a prop or 2 in the t wolves/gs game, they actually out already but I don’t have the energy to dig into them tonight.
Ant man prop

Solid evening nap, shitty NBA wagers. Go figure

Australian Open, you're on the clock, can't wait for this middle of the night stuff to be over

Lol. I used to love that event for that reason. No joker, I havnt watched any.

I'm not you, I don't care about Joker or Tiger per se

This is a money maker

We can’t all be perfect, lol. I wouldn’t have the 1st clue how to make money on tennis, other than betting joker,,lol. Used to talk to a chick who was pretty good at tennis I’d tail but been awhile.

We can’t all be perfect, lol. I wouldn’t have the 1st clue how to make money on tennis, other than betting joker,,lol. Used to talk to a chick who was pretty good at tennis I’d tail but been awhile.
Well this is an all-encompassing forum

Just wait til World Cup this year in the middle of American football season...hope it's not some dick slinging contest but I'll be watching one much more than the other and it won't be in the US

Well this is an all-encompassing forum

Just wait til World Cup this year in the middle of American football season...hope it's not some dick slinging contest but I'll be watching one much more than the other and it won't be in the US

I ain’t mad bout it, fuck I’ll take winner in any sport. I like soccer I just can’t follow all the leagues and stuff confusing as shit to me, I can’t wait for World Cup, I think that awesome. I’ve sat thru as many complete soccer matches as bout any sport.

Won’t be long till I’ll actually see soccer live since our stadium bout built downtown and we have a team coming here. I’m kinda excited.

• Love
Before everything got shut down and I learned to appreciate soccer I liked World Cup, euro cup, copa, all the events with national teams. Soccer a great watch usually, no commercials, good pace, usually super freaking exciting/on edge when betting it. I have nothing bad to say bout soccer for real. I usually doubt ppl that do have actually really watched it.

Before everything got shut down and I learned to appreciate soccer I liked World Cup, euro cup, copa, all the events with national teams.
Our local team sells out, Phoenix Rising is one of the best that isn't in MLS but the new stadium is on the other side of the world from me. Typical night in the supporters' section though Rising Banderos.jpg

Back