January 2014 In-game

dd82Desbordante_Tello-e1328391807898.jpg

:thumbsup2:

See, under normal circumstances I might feel bad, but the thing is I've already seen his act over on Covers so, no, I don't feel bad...

What was ManUK up to at 530 EST yesterday afternoon?
<object id="flashObj" classid="clsid:D
</object><iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/u7d-OISE1bA" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

:searching:

It's official Sandro Rosell has resigned.

Also Barca isn't the only dodgy club…you don't think Man Utd does the same thing?
It's known thought throughout the football business there is a 3rd party/investors of the players that get a cut of the transfer fee. Players in Brasil are now owned by people just like the stock market, you can invest certain amount and if a big transfer happens, bam $$$.

You really cannot just blame the club, it's really the agents who are the crooks, not only in this sport but man in baseball we know all too well Scott Boras his dirty sale jobs.

I actually feel pretty good about Chelsea only signing him cause we wanted him then allowing Mata to leave makes me see how far we have come this season.

What's the best ManUnited forum to join? My services are direly needed in UK forums and need to decide where to register next.

nm, google seemed to come to the rescue there.
I don't want to add my talent to a bunch of twunts. Want a solid community

Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at www.plasticcunts.com.

Check the address for typing errors such as ww.example.com instead of www.example.com
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

redcafe doesn't seem to have a gambling forum. Round time this Yank showed them a thing or two. Now, just need to think of a clever name....oh, Dylanphan it is!

Back