January 2014 In-game

is there any reason the Arsenal game is tomorrow night ?
tube strike ? riots ? anything ?
Guess it's tv dictating the schedule...

Angry Coventry fans have rounded on BT Sport after their glamorous fourth- round FA Cup tie with Arsenal was switched to a Friday night for live coverage.

Supporters of the League One club face either a 190-mile round trip to north London during rush hour or a dash for the last train from Euston at 11.30pm.

Cash-strapped Coventry will share a £123,500 television windfall and insist they do not have a problem with the rearranged fixture.

I got the train when I went there was easy but at the end you all queue from the stadium down the street and all the way to the station was quite funny though.

I got the train when I went there was easy but at the end you all queue from the stadium down the street and all the way to the station was quite funny though.
you been the emirates ? didnt know

Mate at work,gets 12.28(or close to that) from Stockport and makes it for 3pm kick offs

I wish I was British so I can say things like "Sturridge turned around and asked the question"

This is what Man UK recommended. Last time he gave me a play, that team lost 6-0, so be warned.
:rofl:

One time someone tailed me on an under and it went over in the 12'...

icon9.png

Coventry always good for goals, but they have a few discontent strikers. Not sure who is gonna start

If both teams look strong, I am getting o4.5 at +185 over here, that may be worth a punt.

Not made up, at least I don't think so.
They pull shit like that over here all the time too. Had a segment on Jimmy Kimmell I think with some Miami Heat fans and they made up names of players on the team and the Heat fans were like, oh yeah, he's fuckign great and shit.

Back