January 2014 In-game

I fear for the future of this society/world.

Life was so much better before internet/cell phones/gps/twitters/facebooks.
Actually had to go out in person to meet life.

Nowadays, people texting/tweeting being antisocial at a fucking party, is nuts.

I fear for the future of this society/world.

Life was so much better before internet/cell phones/gps/twitters/facebooks.
Actually had to go out in person to meet life.

Nowadays, people texting/tweeting being antisocial at a fucking party, is nuts.
I agree :shake:

hiya mong :hello:

[TABLE="class: mb_thread_posts_table, width: 631"]
<tbody id="mb_thread_posts_table_tbody" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;">[TR]
[TD="class: mb_t_p_t_date, colspan: 2"]wallis 22 Jan 14 16:15
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: mb_t_p_t_post alternate-row, colspan: 2"]

Moyes was getting the job long before Mourinho agreed to go to Chelsea. There was money for Moyes on here and rumours he was getting a long time before it was official.

José Mourinho is said to have broken down in tears at the news that David Moyes had been given the Manchester United job. The allegation is contained in a book by the respected Spanish journalist Diego Torres, who writes for El País.

In the book, Prepare to Lose: the Mourinho Era, Torres says the appointment "provoked an earthquake" and that Mourinho felt let down by Sir Alex Ferguson, who had recommended Moyes to the United board.

"Mourinho ... thought that Ferguson was, besides his ally, also his friend and godfather. He was convinced that they were tied by a relationship of genuine trust. He thought that his fabulous collection of titles constituted an 'endorsement' unreachable to any other contenders. When he knew that Ferguson had chosen Moyes, the Everton coach, he was struck by a terrible disbelief. Moyes hadn't won absolutely anything!"

Torres said that Mourinho was on the phone constantly to his sports agency Gestifute. "Mourinho wouldn't stop calling them. His 'interlocutors' had heard him sob loudly and they were spreading the word. The most feared man in the company was crushed."

[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

oh yeah, planning a las vegas trip for the end of june.
Gonna be a family trip, but my wife said she would take out the kids during the day and let me play poker all day :hello:
thinking blow and hookers may be in the works

well, tbh, the weather is a zero factor for me. It's hot as balls in Houston during the summer. Vegas is mild....it's a dry heat
plus, I mean, I'm inside most of the time anyway so it could be mercury hot out there and I wouldn't mind it.

<iframe style="width: 1px; height: 0px; border: medium none; position: absolute; visibility: hidden;" class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" allowtransparency="true" id="twitter-widget-0" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe><blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Barça’s starting XI: Pinto, Alves, Puyol, Bartra, Adriano; Song, Xavi, S. Roberto; Pedro, Tello and Messi <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23FCBlive&amp;src=hash">#FCBlive</a></p>&mdash; FC Barcelona (@FCBarcelona) <a href="https://twitter.com/FCBarcelona/statuses/426082492903616512">January 22, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
<script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script><iframe style="display: none;" allowtransparency="true" id="rufous-sandbox" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

Not even a red? WTF?

ibtgtpRudkP6ig.gif

37m for a reserve player at Chelsea who plays the same position as uniteds best player

Woodward and moyes the new dynamic duo

Mata signing is great for Man U in my opinion.

At this point, they just need better players. Mata is top class. Automatic upgrade compared to current players they have in their starting squad. Maybe change the formation and play two stikers (Rooney/RVP) with Mata behind them. Either way, I like it.

Mata is top class but he deserves better than a team based around someone who's got his injury problems and another who threatens his way to the top wages in the league when he's no where near as good as the other players on the same amount.

Back