January 2014 In-game

Wonder if Nigel is just trolling

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>A World Cup in Canada? The CSA confirms it will bid to host the 2026 edition.</p>&mdash; Nigel Reed (@Nigel_Reed) <a href="https://twitter.com/Nigel_Reed/statuses/426375185030070272">January 23, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

wlEPvta.jpg

About the superbowl,I heard an interview with one of the top blokes.They can move the kick off back or forth if a weatherfront is coming in,they may move the day,cause transporting the fans in may be a problem if they have enough snow
Billy,the Ameican dudes have a thread in general forum about cheese on toast lol

So,on my delivery,theres been a new housing estate built.The last ones are just being finished and I was walking past today and 2 old boys was down a hole.Arsing about with the cable TV feed or something,anyway,they was scousers,about late 50s to early 60s so I started talking to them about football.They was saying that in Liverpool the fans arent big supporters of Brendan Rogers and hes clueless,but has got lucky to have such a good squad.... I didnt know what to make of this except I thought they liked him there.

cable tv in Uk is encrypted in Nag3 and cant be hacked,unless theres been some developments ? ,I dont need to keep upto date with it no more,cause all I wanted was espn (the american version) and I get 1 and 2 plus fox sports1(tho sometimes it isnt foxsports1 lol)

I ask a lad at work tomorrow,saying lad,same age as me,and he actually goes to Arsenal games,even 3pm kick offs at home,gets someone to do half his round for him,fuckin nuts I tell him.

Back