Irish Week 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GoIrish!

Pretty much a regular
not sure what my posted record is since the sight went down....i'm in the positive tho...

Michigan ST -7.5 4U...may make game play of the year... Spart needs to get bowl eligible..Minny is badddddddddddd

:tiphat:

If they beat SC, are we road tripping to Miami?

I already told my wife that I will sleep in my car if necessary but I will be at this football game.

not sure what my posted record is since the sight went down....i'm in the positive tho...

Michigan ST -7.5 4U...may make game play of the year... Spart needs to get bowl eligible..Minny is badddddddddddd

trust me domer..i will be there...i'm buying my ticket sometime this week if my connections do not come through online. I will be flying down and making a vacation out of it.....but if this happens...we are meeting up for sure! would be a pleasure to meet ya! where you from btw?

I live in Knoxville.

I plan on buying scalped tickets. The only scary thing is counterfeits. I had a friend (huge bama fan) get 50 yard line seats to the NC game last year for $80 5 minutes after the start of the game.

trust me domer..i will be there...i'm buying my ticket sometime this week if my connections do not come through online. I will be flying down and making a vacation out of it.....but if this happens...we are meeting up for sure! would be a pleasure to meet ya! where you from btw?

did you go to ND/Graduate there?

u can scalp for that cheap for those games? online i have been looking and the cheapest has been like 800 bones..

I'm not following you with Sparty. Picked NW last week and will go with Minnesota this week. Might win but expect it to be yet another close one.

Good Luck this week! This ND VS. USC game can not get here fast enough!! I'm going nuts waiting for it!

GO Irish!

even though I'm not comfortable laying points on the road with the Spartans considering that each of their last seven games has been decided by 4 points or less..... I have to agree....Minni IS bad

GL Irish

Irish. Tough day in NCAAF yesterday. Lets try again today.

UConn +11
Florida +7
Indiana +5.5
Minnesota +8.5
Michigan +4
Rutgers +1
BC +14

Picked Michigan and against Sparty. :hang:

Last edited:
ya what the hell are u thinking...i really think u are on the wrong side for the Sparty game...Minny just had its best w/r quit ...program is baddd

as far as Ohio State....i think they take advantage of how bad Michigan really is....Gardner is def better than Denard but he won't be able to put a show on against ohio state's D

Go Irish I don't get it but we will take it just like U of M they got there ass beat by OHIO STATE . but rutgers and oregon state got me today. this is 1 year where I wish that Idid play unit's but it is what it is NOTRE dame should beat USC with no problem just like OHIO STATE did. yeah it was 26-21 but the score was really a lot worse but OHIO STATE got the cover by a .5 or 1 point or 100 point's it don't matter Irish this will be a winner go Irish

Irish i'm watching the game just because of you. i'm not joking I really don't watch the game's just give me the final. if USC does not get the next score go to sleep because the party is over. but the next score is the game for USC gl my brother

i want to go to miami so bad.dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.....i need a ticket

Irish nice hit dream's my man NOTRE DAME and OHIO STATE killed the other team's the score was not close. it really wasn't yes it did read 26-21 U of M did nothing and the same goes for USC they did nothing that's show's you you can pick the right team. and still lose 1 crazy bounce and USC and U of M get's the cover . but I did watch some off the game just because of you my man Irish what where the oddsmaker's thinking of f ty oddsmaker's and the public for the money goodnight

Back