Irish Bowl Plays!

thanks guys!! I could lose all my bets but if the ML hits on ND ...i'll be the happiest man in the world!

Nevada +8.5 4 U

Irish I really like your bets I think your NEVADA game wins the game outright ML. you will be just fine coach rod for AZ can't coach a T BALL game

LOUIS NIX STAYS!!!!

SOUTH BEND, Ind. -- Christmas has come early for the nation's No. 1 team, as Notre Dame will welcome back draft prospects Zack Martin and Louis Nix for another season.

Coach Brian Kelly made the announcement Monday morning during the Fighting Irish's bowl media day. Martin, a fourth-year junior with a fifth-year option, has started each of the Irish's past 38 games at left tackle and is one of two offensive captains this season.
[h=4]More on Notre Dame football[/h]
87.gif
Everything Notre Dame football, from recruiting to news to game coverage, is available from ESPN.com's Matt Fortuna in his Notre Dame football blog.
More: ESPN Chicago's college blog

Nix, a third-year sophomore nose tackle with two years of eligibility remaining, has played in all 25 games the past two years after redshirting in 2010, and he has made 21 starts.
The Jacksonville, Fla., native has been instrumental for the nation's No. 1 scoring defense, recording 45 tackles, 5.5 tackles for loss, two sacks and one forced fumble.
Kelly said that fourth-year junior running backCierre Wood has not made a decision on his future yet.
He added that reserve freshman tackle Ronnie Stanley will be out for the Jan. 7 Discover BCS National Championship against Alabama after undergoing surgery to repair an issue in his elbow.
Reserve sophomore center Matt Hegarty had a procedure done as well, Kelly said, and is expected to be back in the spring.

thanks gents!

Tonight....
BYU/SDSU 1st half u24 4u
BYU/SDSU Total U 47 2u

leaning BYU and will prolly play but digging into it because i'm not that familiar with SDSU

good day...

looking at Ball State tomorrow..almost a for sure play..need to research a little more to examine how much i'll be putting down

Great Start to the Bowl Season! Jan. 7th is getting closer!

i know my man...i can hardly wait..last day of work next Wednesday and then jumping in the car and heading down!! A nice needed vacation for sure....work has been killing me.Not that this trip full of drinking won't...especially if they can somehow they pull this off!! You going down?

Irish, don't jinx 'em with that ATS nonsense. Money line this bad boy, it's in the bag.

Here come us

waiting for+300 if i can get it..been stuck at +280 so hopefully it moves up and then i'll bite!

Go Irish, have fun in Miami. I failed x 3 in the lottery system this year...tickets are hard to come by, and I have too many people tell me to be cautious with ticket purchases online due to fakes being out there. I'm not willing to risk 2k for a fake piece of cardboard. Have fun, this is our time. I love the spot we are in, huge underdogs and no one giving us a chance. The shit talking in my household (my roomy is an Alabama grad) has begun to heat up, and I'm afraid one of us may be dead by the end of the game:).

Sure the.hell is

Small play tonight to keep myself entertained with the in laws
1st half u31.5 1u

Bowl Season Record: 7-3 +12U

bad bad 2nd half ...coach and every player should be gone for not giving a shit...

on to tonight..central they are probably the worse team in the bowl field..imo

WKU -6.5 4U
WKU -2.5 2U...put in the in game
1st half under 28 2U

Last edited:
Bowl Season Record: 7-6 +6U

man a struggle bus lately in all sports in last week....need to get back at it....

Biggest Play of the bowl season thus far

Texas Tech -13 6U

Last edited:
i know my man...i can hardly wait..last day of work next Wednesday and then jumping in the car and heading down!! A nice needed vacation for sure....work has been killing me.Not that this trip full of drinking won't...especially if they can somehow they pull this off!! You going down?

Getting closer. I wish I was going, Can't swing it which is fine. I will get to watch the game with my little boy who is counting down the days. The kid is going nuts waiting, wears his Manti Teo Jersey every day. Will be nuts down there. My boss just scored a field pass and has Box seats...Lucky FUCKER!

So sorry, my man. I meant one ticket total, as in I got the 2nd half of a pair of tickets. It was a fucking christmas miracle. Wife of a friend went to college with a guy who worked for Ticketmaster. His wife got him a pair at face value, she doesn't like football so my ass is going to Miami.

I had to tell my wife I was like "Brett got tickets to the NC game."
wife: OH MY GOD. WE ARE GOING TO HAVE SO MUCH FUN.
me: ummm...what's this "we" stuff. You got a mouse in your pocket? Brett got 2 tickets, he is going and he invited me. WE are not going, I am going
wife: oh (with sad puppy dog frowny face)

my heart just dropped...??? i'm not sure where your going with this?? Please tell me you have a ticket for me?????????

Irish: the best to you and Notre Dame in 2013. I am on them already, not the ML however.:shake:

Thanks guys...sorry haven't been around...work has been crazy through holidays...everyone trying to get loved ones home this time of year....anyways...on vacation in tampa so lets get to gambling

damn, just left tampa this morn after two wks there....would love have sat down over a cooler of cold beer...@ WDW now

BOL on the plays

Back