ADDED:
GRIZZLIES -1 2 UNITS BIG LOSER
JAZZ -2.5 1Q 1 UNIT LOSER
JAZZ -4.5 1H 1 UNIT LOSER
ROCKETS -6.5 1H 2.5 UNITS
BULLS -7.5 2H 3 UNITS
PHO -3.5 1Q .5 UNIT

DENVER -1 2 Units WINNER

AI always plays well vs. the Nets it seems... Denver lost about 6 weeks ago at home to the Nets and... I love Denver in revenge spots. Some huge plays have come as a result... let's see... Hawks back a few months ago? Phoenix just 3 days ago? Knicks awhile back after NYK celebrated on Nuggets court (the blowout brawl)... and the Nuggets played HORRIBLE last time out and only lost by 10. Now the Nets are down to two big men and have to fill two positions for 48 minutes... it will present a problem.... Camby should dominate the boards and give the Nuggets a vital extra possession or two to help them cover the small number here. Line has moved from Nets -2 to Denver -1.5. 3.5 points of movement with almost even action on it... Denver for me.

BOBCATS +7 1/2 UNIT WINNER

Cavs will play just hard enough to squeak this one out. Cats should be happy to be home and put out a solid effort. Wallace should at least give a good attempt on Lebron. I really don't see Lebron going out with the killer instinct in this one... knowing that in less than 24 hours away he faces off against the team in which he choked against ... in a rematch on national television... not a locally broadcoasted HS game in Carolina... b/c that's about the hype behind this game... so it will be hard for them to get up to blow out the Cats.

KNICKS +8.5 1 UNIT LOSER

Almost DD points to the Knicks who will most certainly follow up their Sunday WIN with a heartbreaking last minute loss to the Mavs. I like this team with Francis healthy... the speed should create some opportunites vs. a depleted Mavs squad who alike the Cavs want to save something for tomorrow.

I have some late night plays which I'll officially play later. Houston 1Q/1H will be one of them...perhaps Suns 2Q or 1H... not sure.. and like Utah to blow out GS

Thanks guys.

.25 Units on Sixers +8
I figure they can't lose by 50 again. 0% chance. Therefore I only have to dodge a 42 point losing gap. I think it could happen...

gotta say I fancy all your picks, I won't take them all but if I had to choose in the games you mentioned, would've picked the same. GL tonight Inspekdah. :shake: :cheers:

Good Luck bro. tend to have this feeling that CLE will steam roll Charlotte here but I didnt get involved thats just to many points from a value standpoint

Yeah may not have been the best play.... I just wanted to jump on the fade of DAL/CLE the day before the big matchup... figure one of the two should hit worst case... we'll see... 1/2 unit so if I get DEN and Miss St. tonight I'll be happy enough

Thanks Satyr, GL with DEN as well!

Man Melo getting called for now two tick-tack BS calls... you don't call those on a guy whose supposed to be a star... on top of that Denver missed about 6 layins thus far... hopefully keep it close till half without Melo

Jazz -2.5 1Q 1 Unit
Jazz -4.5 1H 1 Unit

Still the much better team... should dominate inside... like what I've seen from them when they return from a road trip... come out very sharp

GL tonight spek, the rockets need to step it up soon. I was about to take the under but didn't and now regretting it.

Back