InGame - Wednesday Night World Series, NHL, and NBA X

aaaaaaand commence drinking now!!

What I'm trying to do. Still hungover from Sunday night though and I'm struggling.

he's got more people to apologize to. fucking loser

He's had 400+ posts here without issues except for an ingame where he appeared to be extremely drunk. If we held it against everyone who got drunk and posted on here I know I wouldn't be around as I'd have to ban myself.

Keep your panties on ladies

Not everyone wears ladies panties like you do

let him hang around though. We didn't finish with him last time he pulled that shit and got booted early

What I'm trying to do. Still hungover from Sunday night though and I'm struggling.

He's had 400+ posts here without issues except for an ingame where he appeared to be extremely drunk. If we held it against everyone who got drunk and posted on here I know I wouldn't be around as I'd have to ban myself.

that wasn't drunk posting. that was "I lost my ass today and I'm going to blame all the people I tailed" posting

I'm only hungover till about 5pm then i restart the day, im experienced. had a whole bottle of wine yesterday and on to the next 1

Apparently sal perez on royals wears womens coloogne b/c the umps like it haha wat a man.

Yeah he's lost tailing 6 nights a week and loves to remind everyone about it. Consistently. That night was the one time he dared go where he shouldn't have.

what was that thread? last week's in-game? I need to pull up some links with his pictures that GLB found and post that shit up next time I see his sorry ass.

that wasn't drunk posting. that was "I lost my ass today and I'm going to blame all the people I tailed" posting

What we all need is to tail mistaflava

I'm only hungover till about 5pm then i restart the day, im experienced. had a whole bottle of wine yesterday and on to the next 1

I've got a deal with the lady I'll only drink every other day. Too many 5-7 nights a week drinking. Almost finished a handle on Sunday starting with Packer game at noon with a three hour "nap" from about 6-9pm and then up until 4am.

what was that thread? last week's in-game? I need to pull up some links with his pictures that GLB found and post that shit up next time I see his sorry ass.

he deleted his match.com profile, the one that had text sounding like a mail-order bride

Anyone have a good feel on this football game?
Oct 21 2101 2H ARKANSAS STATE -3½-110 o35-110
10:30 PM 2102 2H UL LAFAYETTE +3½-110 u35-110

I'm drinking $2 Dos Equis at the bar because of how long these games are. Liquor would kill me. And beer hangovers are the worst. At least we get some mid day footy tomorrow

What we all need is to tail mistaflava

I've got a deal with the lady I'll only drink every other day. Too many 5-7 nights a week drinking. Almost finished a handle on Sunday starting with Packer game at noon with a three hour "nap" from about 6-9pm and then up until 4am.
ahhh pussy whipped and a baby who needs sleep haha naaa j/k man thats respectable. we all get tired more in our old age

Correct if I'm wrong, last 3 teams to go undefeated heading into the World Series have all been swept

Champions League is great Fondu, every occasional Tuesday and Wednesday you get 8 games all at once. Typically a loser for me but a successful day today at least. And kills the popular 11:45-1:30 time slot for me

good stuff man yea i need to slow down myself soon once my work schedule is stable

Been unemployed since August after working 60+ hour weeks for the previous year so was really enjoying the time off in the beginning. Time to start using the non-drinking days to find a comparable job.

I took a flier on Arky St -3.5 -110 for a hundy

i've watched pretty much the whole ark/lala game and i'd feel more confident making a bet on whether the marlins guy changes his hat again or not

Back