Too funny. I have been reluctant to open this thread but man is it sweet seeing this pack of douchebags wake up from their little "best team in the NFL" dream they were having after three games.

The best part will be when Romo comes back and they realize that Brad Johnson has nothing to do with their problem. Its the fat mouthbreather on the sidelines wearing the headset.

Na they wont...Browns schedule too tough pry...and they just aren't good...but they'd pry beat Dallas right now. They are even worse

Yes, yes, yes. Congratulations to the big, bad Giants for whooping the shit out of Cowboys (or as Cap and ETG call them, the "cowgirls"--how originial...did you two think of that all by yourself?). You really accomplished/proved something yesterday with that win. The Cowboys looked as though they were playing with a bunch of rookies and back-ups at key positions today. What domination. Amazing.

What a job.

Good call, idiots. Nobody saw this coming.

Geniuses...

cry me a river

^

LOL, no kidding.

counselor, come on....we're here for ya buddy......

:smiley_abve:

The best part will be when Romo comes back and they realize that Brad Johnson has nothing to do with their problem. Its the fat mouthbreather on the sidelines wearing the headset.

:shake:

However, the players need to have SOME accountability...

I'm not sure how you can cavalierly dismiss the importance of Romo to this team, though. That's a little naive...

...but they'd pry beat Dallas right now. They are even worse

Without Romo. Without Felix. Without Witten. Without Kosier. Without T. New. Without Roy Willy.

You think?

Gee, what a great football mind...

We've already seen what the Cowboys would do to cleveland with a healthy squad, so it would be interesting to see what would happen now...

Without Romo. Without Felix. Without Witten. Without Kosier. Without T. New. Without Roy Willy.

You think?

We've already seen what the Cowboys would do to cleveland with a healthy squad, so it would be interesting to see what would happen now...
:36_11_6:

:smiley_abve:

You think?

not sure if those injuries are an attempted excuse for losing to the Super Bowl Champs this week... if so, that's fine, but you gotta remember the G-Men also beat them in the playoffs last year when they faced 150 healthy Pro Bowlers... ;)

not sure if those injuries are an attempted excuse for losing to the Super Bowl Champs this week... if so, that's fine, but you gotta remember the G-Men also beat them in the playoffs last year when they faced 150 healthy Pro Bowlers... ;)

If excuses are contributing factors, then I guess my answer is "yes"...

I won't forget the playoff loss as long as you don't forget that we beat you two games during the season before you caught lighting in a bottle and made your run...

Although injuries are a part of the game, if you are dismissing the importance of injuries, especially to some key position players, then your not being objective, BB...

Although injuries are a part of the game, if you are dismissing the importance of injuries, especially to some key position players, then your not being objective, BB...

fine, then let's be objective...

Without Strahan. Without Osi. Without Shockey. Without Kawika Mitchell. Without Reggie Torbor. Without Gibril Wilson.

ughh, Jerry Jones really fucked up by not having a true backup behind Romo, I was wondering why Leftwich wasn't being looked at and lo and behold, he rips up monday night football...even bringing in Culpepper wouldn't have been bad, no we're gonna have to string some wins together while hoping other potential wildcard teams (Eagles, Skins, Saints, Panthers, Bucs, Packers) start losing

fine, then let's be objective...

Without Strahan. Without Osi. Without Shockey. Without Kawika Mitchell. Without Reggie Torbor. Without Gibril Wilson.

You're right. The roles of Strahan, Osi, Shockey, Mitchell, Torbor, and Wilson are all much, much more critical to the success of the New York Giants than Tony Romo's is to the Dallas Cowboys.

Apples to apples, there.

Well played.

You're right. The roles of Strahan, Osi, Shockey, Mitchell, Torbor, and Wilson are all much, much more critical to the success of the New York Giants than Tony Romo's is to the Dallas Cowboys.

Apples to apples, there.

Well played.

ah, I sense a little sarcasm.. hehe... if it is, I was just mentioning all the key losses just like you were...

the way I see it, Strahan and Osi were very critical losses, but we had Tuck and moved Kiwi back to fill in... Wilson was critical too, but we drafted Kenny Phillips.... and we've played without Burress and had the best game of the season this year... the Giants don't cry about their losses, they work around them...

You can't really say Romo would have been a difference maker this past week... he definitely would have done more good than bad, but they already have two losses with him under center as well...

he's about as crucial to the Boys as Brady is to the Patriots and it seems like Cowboy fans are doing more bitching than Patriot fans at this point... and that's cause the Patriots are using a guy that hadn't played since high school to back him up...

I guess what I'm saying is...

When the NFL gives you lemons, you don't cry about it... you make lemonade.

ughh, Jerry Jones really fucked up by not having a true backup behind Romo, I was wondering why Leftwich wasn't being looked at and lo and behold, he rips up monday night football...even bringing in Culpepper wouldn't have been bad, no we're gonna have to string some wins together while hoping other potential wildcard teams (Eagles, Skins, Saints, Panthers, Bucs, Packers) start losing

I agree about the QB depth... but at the same time, it doesn't help much when defense is giving up alot of points... Dallas put up 24 pts in both of their losses with Romo... and 41 pts in a game against Philly that they almost lost as well... since Romo went down, they had one good game defensively against a Power running team (tampa).. and they won... the other two, they gave up 34 to the Rams and 35 to the Giants.. hard to win that way no matter who's quarterbacking...

I also agree that Dallas still has the ability to get out of this slump and make things go in the right direction, but it has to start on defense... and some crucial wins against Division opponents.

I agree about the QB depth... but at the same time, it doesn't help much when defense is giving up alot of points... Dallas put up 24 pts in both of their losses with Romo... and 41 pts in a game against Philly that they almost lost as well... since Romo went down, they had one good game defensively against a Power running team (tampa).. and they won... the other two, they gave up 34 to the Rams and 35 to the Giants.. hard to win that way no matter who's quarterbacking...

I also agree that Dallas still has the ability to get out of this slump and make things go in the right direction, but it has to start on defense... and some crucial wins against Division opponents.

See, and therein lies the double-edged sword. You want to talk about the Cowboys losing Romo like it only effects the offense.

Look at the TOP differential on Sunday. The longest time-consuming drive in the 1H was a little over 3 minutes. Three fucking minutes. The Cowboys came up with stops and a fumble and interception the first half, giving up an opening TD and two short-field TD's, both off Dumpdown interceptions. Another BB interception to START the 3rd gave the Giants yet another short-field TD. They simply wore down, and for good reason. The Giants are physical, and the defense wasn't able to get the stops in the 2H like they did the 1H.

You think maybe, just maybe, a Romo-led offense might have been able to sustain a few more drives? Make some plays down field? Move in the pocket, extend plays, and avoid a couple sacks? Put a few more points on the board? Maybe a fresher defense correlates into a better performance last Sunday?

Since Mr. Fix-It started being "more involved" in the defense (after St. Louis), they have played better. But what has the offense done to help? Special teams hasn't been real cooperative, either, although it has been better the last two weeks.

You're talking about filling in players in key positions, but are you seriously trying to argue that it is as important as losing your starting QB? One that was Tom Brady away from probably winning the league MVP last year? Are you saying it's just as difficult to plug in a backup corner, defensive lineman, linebacker (or anyone on the defensive side of the ball for that matter) as it is a backup quarterback?

Go back and look at some of my posts, and you'll be damn hard-pressed to find someone that is as critical as I am of the Dallas Cowboys, win or lose. I don't make excuses for this team. But again, you and the STEED's and some others see it as whining or crying when it's actually legitimate reasons--as opposed to excuses--for much of the troubles they're having. That's because you're not objective. You and the others let your intense hatred for all things Cowboys cloud your judgment. It's much easier and much more fun for those that hate to revel in it and take a simpleton "they suck" approach than to accept that there might be legitimate reasons for their struggling which doesn't have to do with them "sucking".

And give me that Patriots schedule, too, by the way...

See, and therein lies the double-edged sword. You want to talk about the Cowboys losing Romo like it only effects the offense.

Look at the TOP differential on Sunday. The longest time-consuming drive in the 1H was a little over 3 minutes. Three fucking minutes. The Cowboys came up with stops and a fumble and interception the first half, giving up an opening TD and two short-field TD's, both off Dumpdown interceptions. Another BB interception to START the 3rd gave the Giants yet another short-field TD. They simply wore down, and for good reason. The Giants are physical, and the defense wasn't able to get the stops in the 2H like they did the 1H.

You think maybe, just maybe, a Romo-led offense might have been able to sustain a few more drives? Make some plays down field? Move in the pocket, extend plays, and avoid a couple sacks? Put a few more points on the board? Maybe a fresher defense correlates into a better performance last Sunday?

Since Mr. Fix-It started being "more involved" in the defense (after St. Louis), they have played better. But what has the offense done to help? Special teams hasn't been real cooperative, either, although it has been better the last two weeks.

You're talking about filling in players in key positions, but are you seriously trying to argue that it is as important as losing your starting QB? One that was Tom Brady away from probably winning the league MVP last year? Are you saying it's just as difficult to plug in a backup corner, defensive lineman, linebacker (or anyone on the defensive side of the ball for that matter) as it is a backup quarterback?

Go back and look at some of my posts, and you'll be damn hard-pressed to find someone that is as critical as I am of the Dallas Cowboys, win or lose. I don't make excuses for this team. But again, you and the STEED's and some others see it as whining or crying when it's actually legitimate reasons--as opposed to excuses--for much of the troubles they're having. That's because you're not objective. You and the others let your intense hatred for all things Cowboys cloud your judgment. It's much easier and much more fun for those that hate to revel in it and take a simpleton "they suck" approach than to accept that there might be legitimate reasons for their struggling which doesn't have to do with them "sucking".

And give me that Patriots schedule, too, by the way...

Did you just mistake me for someone who said the Cowboys suck?.. cause I don't recall EVER saying that... and did you just compare me to STEED.. whoa, hold on now... that's taking things a bit far... haha...

as for being a Cowboy hater... well, as a Giants fan, I guess I'd have to be... but in all fairness, I only hate them as much as I hate the Skins and Eagles.. hehe...

I don't disagree at all with you about a Romo-led offense sustaining more drives or even making the game more competitive... I'm simply saying it be really hard to say he would have made a difference in the outcome... The Giants had a better chance of winning the two games against Dallas last year than Dallas had of winning this one with Romo...

as for the Patriot scheduling, well, I know they have one of the easiest schedules and Dallas has a much rougher one, but it doesn't matter much when you barely get through Cincy, lose to the Cardinals and get blown out by the Rams... that's the easy part of the schedule right there.

I would be mad 2 if my team hasnt won a playoff game in over 10 years also :shake:

same stupid line from the jokes of the nfl, gettin owned by your own coach in the superbowl and than playing so bad that people seriously question whether top college squads could beat your sorry asses, you have no reason to talk shit bitch

Sports_SeahawksVsCowboys2.jpg

and ur point is? dallas isnt bein in tha same breath as a fuckin college team kid. u should be more worried about ur team an less about dallas. i really think its fucked up but i think if tha raiders would play usc in usc right now usc would take em outright.

and ur point is? dallas isnt bein in tha same breath as a fuckin college team kid. u should be more worried about ur team an less about dallas. i really think its fucked up but i think if tha raiders would play usc in usc right now usc would take em outright.

Back