<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>Tags </TD></TR><TR><TD class="alt1 smallfont" id=tag_list_cell>rams, rams=championship </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

One gimme game down, one to go

Still don't like how the defense gives up long sustained drives but what can ya do. T.O. stepped the fuck up, now its time to kill the Seahawks on Thanksgiving so we can get to 8-4 and gear up for the stretch run.

Our 3rd down conversion rate on both sides was pretty good, but we gave up a boat load of yards on 1st down! Hopefully an anomaly. We limited drives to fg, too, and that's big. I do like how the defense is playing compared to earlier in the year.

One concern is the injuries. Seems to be a lot of groin and hamstring injuries. Rarely saw those with Bill. It was a personal accountability to make sure you were prepared physically. Are the players not preparing themselves as thoroughly? Did that discipline/edge/emphasis leave with Bill? Makes me wonder, b/c you didn't see as many of these types of injuries in the recent past. That, or players were too scared to report them.

Side note: Someone's getting fired for Felix injuring himself during rehab, right?

I do like the perception that JG has appeared to change a few things up on offense, although I realize probably 99.9% of the success is who's pulling the trigger. Offensive line still wasn't very good yesterday, and now Kosier is apparently ailing again. Jeezez, kid. We need to run the ball better. We have to. They need to shore that shit up before the hit the road in December, for sure.

I hope they don't sleep on Seattle, either. This team has zero room for error, but I'm still not overly confident they have the brains or leadership to stop them from regressing.

Another one down. Brutal December awaits.

It was nice to wake up this a.m. with encouraging news about Barber and Ware. Miles and Jenkins should be back, which means they should be able to move Henry back to the slot in the nickel, and hopefully that will help with some of this first down yardage team's seem to be taking. 400 yards on first downs in two games...Yikes.

Not even I realized how much Romo actually meant to this offense, and defense as a whole. But who knows, maybe Dumpdown and Bollinger really are just that bad. Totally different team.

I like the attitude this team seems to have and is playing with lately. They're playing like they're desperate, and for good reason. They need a minimum of 2 out of the next 4, and realize there are no promises. If they beat the Steelers, I'll get excited about the playoffs again. Until then....eh...

Yea still a long way to go but at least we got these 2 games that we absolutely needed. Ware's injury looked bad, I thought he was done the way he fell and was clutching his knee, hopefully him and Barber will be alright.

The defense is still underwhelming but at least we got a lot more pressure on the qb in the last game. We are still giving up way too many yards and I hate how little slants to the TE can go for like 40 yards against this d. But, at least they tighten up in the redzone and are holding teams to fg's instead of giving up td's.

Romo's presence has been great for this team. The offense is explosive again and the defense doesnt have to play as tight b/c they know the O can score. The one thing I still don't like about him is how he forces throws at times or looks for the big play a little too much when check downs are wide open. That INT he threw was brutal, T.O. was blanketed. He seems to have at least one of those per game and that doesn't fly against good teams and definitley not in the playoffs, IF we get there.

Next week is a big test, let's hope they show up and start December off the right away instead of fizzling late as they have been prone to do the past few seasons.

This will be romo's bitch ass next sunday

capt.2caf4a3236e141feabfda02bca5ee6b9.new_steel_curtain_football_ny158.jpg

i am a cowboys fan so i like a lot of the talk in here but no way in hell does any college team beat the raiders. yes the suck, but they will not lose to a college team. Sanchez will shit his pants if he faced the raiders and they would give him a taste of the nfl in a vicous manner. all that aside, cowboys poo on pitt sunday. we are too fast for them on both sides of the ball.

final four teams that will be left: cowboys, giants...steelers, jets

i would prefer jets vs cowboys in the bowl n have my team roll all over farve

MeasyMoney? cowboys are to fast for the steelers on both sides of the ball??? have you seen our defense play this year? and with no barber its gonna be blitzes from everywhere

lmao at cows being too fast for pitt on D. thats insane man

pitt best D in nfl.

no doubt gonna be a good one, cant wait

well last time i checked barber was a game time decesion... so we will see. regardless no one runs on the steelers. im sure he does and its probably going to lead to troy picking off romo and taking it to endzone for 6

all that aside, cowboys poo on pitt sunday. we are too fast for them on both sides of the ball.

funniest thing ive heard in a long time. Harrison and Woodley will make Barber want to retire

The one thing the Cowboys and Steelers will have in common.
The BEATING BIG BLUE put on them both this year:smiley_acbe:

i wouldnt say big blue beat us down..... i mean if our long snapper doesnt get hurt and the back up doenst snap it into the 3rd row Steelers probablly win.

TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WHERE AREEEEEEEEE U??????

Do people actually think that the cowboys will win this game outright?

I have not seen a defense like this ever....I'm kinda young so I wasn't around for the 70's steelers.

I really don't see how the cowboys zone blocking scheme is going to be beneficial for them when they come to pittsburgh......The same thing is going to happen to romo and it did to peyton, not knowing what blocking scheme to call. I really can't see the cowboys stationary offensive linemen being able to find athleticism this week to be able to block the usually aggresive defense. I know steelers defense can't win this game on it's own and will need some help from the offense but as long as the steeler offense dosen't lose the game, steelers should win at least by 7-10 points.

Also, the cowboys december record the previous 5 years has been absolutley horrid SU.

You know something the rest of the world doesn't, apparently...And I'm sure Garrett has no plan on how to counter the impregnable Steeler defense...poor Cowboys

Thu, Dec 4 Marion Barber (toe) did not practice Thursday, and Dallas coach Wade Phillips said he was "more doubtful" for Sunday, meaning Choice could be in line for a start against the Steelers.

Thu, Dec 4 Marion Barber (toe) did not practice Thursday, and Dallas coach Wade Phillips said he was "more doubtful" for Sunday, meaning Choice could be in line for a start against the Steelers.

1. So? You stated it two days ago like it was a fucking fact, smartass, did you not? Even this report doesn't say HE'S DEFINATELY OUT like you were stating.

Got it? Comprende?

2. Had he been upgraded to probable, would you have posted that? Everyone knows the answer to that.

3. What the fuck difference does it make if it's Barber or Choice anyway? According to you arrogant fucks, it's a waste to even play the fucking game...

Do people actually think that the cowboys will win this game outright?

I have not seen a defense like this ever....I'm kinda young so I wasn't around for the 70's steelers.

I really don't see how the cowboys zone blocking scheme is going to be beneficial for them when they come to pittsburgh......The same thing is going to happen to romo and it did to peyton, not knowing what blocking scheme to call. I really can't see the cowboys stationary offensive linemen being able to find athleticism this week to be able to block the usually aggresive defense. I know steelers defense can't win this game on it's own and will need some help from the offense but as long as the steeler offense dosen't lose the game, steelers should win at least by 7-10 points.

Also, the cowboys december record the previous 5 years has been absolutley horrid SU.

Wow! The Cowboys run a zone blocking scheme? Like the Broncos? Texans? I had no idea! Never knew that. Learn something every day, I guess. Those big cinder blocks will probably just sink into that quagmire they call a field. How fortunate for the Steelers they have a bunch of Tiny Tim's up front that are so much more nimble and athletic!

Yes, Romo and Manning are almost a clone.

Good point about the December record the previous 5 years, too. Extremely relevant to this year's team.

I'm a little surprised you think it won't be more of a 20-25 point beating.

Too bad they don't hand out these kind of easy money more often!

1. So? You stated it two days ago like it was a fucking fact, smartass, did you not? Even this report doesn't say HE'S DEFINATELY OUT like you were stating.

Got it? Comprende?

2. Had he been upgraded to probable, would you have posted that? Everyone knows the answer to that.

3. What the fuck difference does it make if it's Barber or Choice anyway? According to you arrogant fucks, it's a waste to even play the fucking game...

ya actually i wouild have posted it. i told you he was out, and you said a smart ass comment. #3 exactly what difference is it going to make Barber cant run on pittsburgh, and weak ass Choice sure as hell cant run on pgh... its about 12 degrees and the ground is covered in snow.. talk to me after the game councler... i posted the injury report and you acted like a 3 yr old

Yeah, played out just like you said it would, geniuses...

Give me a break. Knew you didn't have much class, but would at least figure you'd come in with something other than gloating. Whatever.

Don't get your hopes up, either. You'll find a way to shit down your legs in the playoffs again....BOL.

councler i think i said something about our D being nasty.. choice had the game of his life but......when the game was on the line the steelers stepped up and well... dallas shit the bed.. and yea im gonna gloat cuz tru is my boy and i can do that with him.. so im gonna go count my steez cash now

DEFENSE

-Steelers used to have another QB who would play awful for most of the game , but do just enough when it counts ...Cant remember the guys name, but he always beat the Cowboys to

Dallas who????

You could of seen it coming from a mile away, a soft warm weather team comes up north to play hard nose physical football and this is what you get....A QB with no control, wide recievers that don't want to come over the middle, and another loss. Have fun watching the playoffs, I can't wait to hear TO bitch how he didn't get the ball....hahahah, Dallas should move to LA because they are all premadanna's.

Have fun with NYG next weekend too, they play the same style pittsburgh does.

councler i think i said something about our D being nasty.. choice had the game of his life but......when the game was on the line the steelers stepped up and well... dallas shit the bed.. and yea im gonna gloat cuz tru is my boy and i can do that with him.. so im gonna go count my steez cash now

Can't disagree. The offense didn't do enough to win when it was on the line, and Pitts D did. That game was there for the taking, and Garrett and Romo melted down. I don't care if Whitten says that pick was on him, Romo sailed that ball. He has another Mouse on his back regarding "big games". This was a huge game, and he didn't come through...

I'm equally upset with Jason Garrett. He got conservative when they should have remained agressive. First down on the 40 with a 3-pt lead with a little over 6:00 left, and he goes ultra-conservative. You need a couple first downs to run the clock, and he plays it close to the vest. Dumb.

They deserved to lose, but they shouldn't have. Personally, I think the probability of them finishing ahead of the Falcons for the last wild card spot is very slim. It's disappointing, because they've showed the last 4 weeks, including today, that they are a good team and can play with anyone.

There are no moral victories, and this definately stings b/c of the playoff implications, but I think you, frankie, and the rest that predicted an ass-kicking to monumental proportions have to agree that it was not, and the Cowboys could have just as easily flown home 9-4.

Like I said, BOL, b/c I have no interest in what happens in the AFC

Back