The Steelers were pathetic tonight, that was the problem. Your wrong counselor, a good team if put in the same position would have won this game by halftime. How many turnovers did the Cowboys have, and we put up 3 points? Three fucking points. Buck said it perfectly, if you told the Cowboys that they would be in this game at halftime and they had 4 turnovers, what do you think they would say to you?

At one point tonight I was telling friends we would be 0-13 if we didnt have a defense. Of course this isnt true, but admit that this should have never been a game if the Steelers just did what they were supposed too. Honestly I had given up on the Steelers when we went for that 4th and 1 and didnt get it. I was screaming for them not to go for it. Bruce Arians is the worst offensive coordinator in the whole league. We have done that same exact 4th and 1 play (just with different RB's) Four times now this year. It has worked exactly ZERO times.

Even though we won, there is no question, that we should not have gone for it. Then there is the fact that we are in the redzone, inside the 10, I believe 4 times. One time, at the end, we got the TD. Two FG's, and one turnover. Thats pathetic.

You can give the Dallas defense credit but it wasn't them. If you look at this season this offense has been abysmal and nothing has changed. I thought about murdering Ben at one point tonight. No matter how many great plays he makes running around in the backfield, all those sacks he takes add up just as much to what he gains throwing that bullshit.

Im glad we won, and Mike Tomlin can say it was a great game, and it was exciting, and it had me jumping up and down, and im sure Heinz Field was crazy when Townsend returned that INT, but that was pathetic, this should have never been a game and this Steelers offenses needs to stop being so predictable. And By the way, Baltimore kills the Steelers next week IMO

I cant wait till that last Sunday of the year when you guys come into Philly and the winner gets a playoff spot (assuming y'all dont go on a 3 game losing streak first...which may very well happen)

Its gonna be so sweet to send you guys home for the winter

And the next time Tony Romo wins a big game, will be the first time...that guy cracks every time!!

The Steelers were pathetic tonight, that was the problem. Your wrong counselor, a good team if put in the same position would have won this game by halftime. How many turnovers did the Cowboys have, and we put up 3 points? Three fucking points. Buck said it perfectly, if you told the Cowboys that they would be in this game at halftime and they had 4 turnovers, what do you think they would say to you?

At one point tonight I was telling friends we would be 0-13 if we didnt have a defense. Of course this isnt true, but admit that this should have never been a game if the Steelers just did what they were supposed too. Honestly I had given up on the Steelers when we went for that 4th and 1 and didnt get it. I was screaming for them not to go for it. Bruce Arians is the worst offensive coordinator in the whole league. We have done that same exact 4th and 1 play (just with different RB's) Four times now this year. It has worked exactly ZERO times.

Even though we won, there is no question, that we should not have gone for it. Then there is the fact that we are in the redzone, inside the 10, I believe 4 times. One time, at the end, we got the TD. Two FG's, and one turnover. Thats pathetic.

You can give the Dallas defense credit but it wasn't them. If you look at this season this offense has been abysmal and nothing has changed. I thought about murdering Ben at one point tonight. No matter how many great plays he makes running around in the backfield, all those sacks he takes add up just as much to what he gains throwing that bullshit.

Im glad we won, and Mike Tomlin can say it was a great game, and it was exciting, and it had me jumping up and down, and im sure Heinz Field was crazy when Townsend returned that INT, but that was pathetic, this should have never been a game and this Steelers offenses needs to stop being so predictable. And By the way, Baltimore kills the Steelers next week IMO

You want to believe the Steelers are head-and-shoulders better than the Cowboys, that's fine. I won't be able to change your mind. Few Dallas-backers are as critical as I am of the Cowboys, but they are not "blow-out" better than Dallas.

BTW, Steelers run the table. I'll be interested to see how young Mr. Flacco performs vs the Steelers and Cowboys in the next two weeks, presuming the Cowboys don't fold the tent and go home.

Dallas who????

You could of seen it coming from a mile away, a soft warm weather team comes up north to play hard nose physical football and this is what you get....A QB with no control, wide recievers that don't want to come over the middle, and another loss. Have fun watching the playoffs, I can't wait to hear TO bitch how he didn't get the ball....hahahah, Dallas should move to LA because they are all premadanna's.

Have fun with NYG next weekend too, they play the same style pittsburgh does.

You guys are crazy. I'm not a fan of America's team at all. But they won the game for 95% of it. Your offense in Pittsburgh was laughable. You needed turnovers to win and were given them, not earned.

Dallas gave that game away... how you could be confident in that performance at home vs. a warm weather team... is insane.

I cant wait till that last Sunday of the year when you guys come into Philly and the winner gets a playoff spot (assuming y'all dont go on a 3 game losing streak first...which may very well happen)

Its gonna be so sweet to send you guys home for the winter!!

It just never ends....You win a couple games and all of a sudden...

And the next time Tony Romo wins a big game, will be the first time...that guy cracks every time!!

And this coming from a McNabb follower...how many conference championships and/or playoff losses at home did it take before he got to the Super Bowl...with T.O....before he literally threw up the chance to win the "big game"?
icon12.gif

BTW, I mentioned above that Romo has yet to win that big game and has that Mouse firmly afixed to his back, so this isn't a revelation. He's the Steve Young of the 90's...

Bring it on. The Philly "dominance" is gone. The Cowboys will go to The Link and beat down the Eagles again (if there's actually something yet to play for).

Man I'm sorry but the Dallas bias is just skewed hate... get over it. I'm a diehard 9ers fan and none of you Cowboys hatters make any legitimate points.

um yea we do make points

point #1 dallas cannot win in the cold #2 dallas cannot win a big game, #3 Romo always shits the bed in big games..

i think all 3 of those things happend yesterday.. not saying steelers are world beaters, but we played like shit on offense, and our defense took the game over......thats probably y its the #1 D in the nfl in all phases.

I'm surprised Tank Johnson didn't light up the locker room after the game. But seriously someone needs to get Jason Witten off that team, he really deserves a better situation.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4rBA41f7A0c&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4rBA41f7A0c&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

yeah raiders had a winning season what 5-6 years ago when they went to the ship

and what cowboys havent won a playoff game in over 10 years ? lmfao

Dallas Cowboys look to taste first playoff win since 1996

[SIZE=-1]12:29 AM CST on Sunday, January 13, 2008[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]By TODD ARCHER / The Dallas Morning News[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]tarcher@dallasnews.com[/SIZE]

IRVING – Tony Romo was 16 the last time the Cowboys won a playoff game. Jason Witten and DeMarcus Ware were 14.

:popcorn:

What does the NFL and Broke Back Mountain have in common?

Cowboys Sucking

I was telling everyone at work this joke today... I think I was the only one that got it... nobody seemed to think it was funny... even made some a little grumpy...

I don't know (shrug)... maybe it has something to do with the weather down here in Texas that has em' all in a bad mood...
icon12.gif

<object width="425" height="344">:36_11_6:

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4rBA41f7A0c&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

Last edited:
Da Boys are coming with the heat this year:shake:

The secondary was our only weakness but if Pacman can contribute and Roy Williams somehow doesnt get exposed on every big possession especially in the red zone, I think they play Indy in the SB

:seeya:

Back