IC: March 27th Top Play

• Thread starter Thread starter indiancowboy
  • Start date Start date
I

indiancowboy

431/702 = 61.4%

Little did I know that Brandon Roy was out for the game as it was not updated on any site till a few minutes before the game had started which can be very frustrating. 2 out of 3 and I am hoping for 7 of 10 out of the set block this week.

March 27th Top Play

Lakers/Grizzlies Under 222.5 (5Dimes, Pinnacle)

I suspect this line will go down. I noticed that the Grizzlies scored less than 90 points at Phoenix and that got my attention.

Then, looking at injuries it was apparent why as Mike Miller is out indefinitely after playing just 18 plus minutes at Utah while scoring 4 points and if the Grizzlies continue the run and gun style, they are likely going to suffer without Miller who scores roughly 19 a game and gives them good wing presence.

Keep in mind Staudamire also had to leave the Jazz game early after playing just 5 plus minutes and he scores roughly 8 points a ballgame.

I think this could get ugly and the Lakers pull the cover here but I hate laying the considerable points. However, I think it's unlikely that a lineup that includes:

Hakim Warrick
Pau Gasol
Tarence Kinsey
Rudy Yag
Junior Harrington

- can score considerable amount of points. This could be the beginning of a series of unders for the Grizzlies that will be important to note. The line quickly went down a point to two points upon its opening at some places.

Memphis has played 8 overs in a row and the Lakers have playe 5 overs in a row.

Then again, those were with a healthy and Staudomire. Now, without them, the Grizzlies are 1-0 with the under when they both haven't played.

The Lakers/Golden State game totaled at 228 and the Lakers scored 115 in that game while Golden State scored 113.

However, I think in this game the Lakers will score 120 but I can't see the Grizzlies score over a 100 in this game.

If this injured Grizzlies lineup can put together 100 points and if the Lakers can score 123 points than so be it.

As a side note, when the Lakers played the Celtics, who can be compared to the Twolves a bit, the game totaled at 218 in a blowout, the Cleveland Cavs game totaled at 222 and the Knicks game in LA totaled at 213 so I think this is a good total to take the under.

However, I think the Lakers score less than 122 and the Grizzlies score less than a 100 for the under in this game. Totals have treated me well this weekend and of late so I will roll with another one today. Hoping for a 110-95 type of final or a total of 205.

Take care fellas, that's what I'm rolling with today for fun.
IC

Makes sense to me IC...

I think you have yourself a very nice play. Best of luck. That Memphis line-up is embarrassing.

I really like your reasoning. I didn't do it last night cus I preferred the spread...

but a similar outcome is extremely likely imo.

good read, bro!

This looks good. Mike miller, damon stoudemire and chucky atkins may be out. where will the points come from for the Griz. Good Luck Sir

:cheers:

Man, you nailed that one IC!!!!! Not often you have 49 pts to spare on an over/under bet - lol!

:bow:

:23_32_9: <TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"></TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Congrats. IC that was an awesome pick bro!

</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Back