I am in a bind...

Kramer

Assistant to the Traveling Secretary
I work at Gillette Stadium and rumors are flying around the Brady is more hurt than everyone is reporting, and that they are not certain he will be ready to start the season.

Obviously he is my favorite player but at this point I do not know if it is worth drafting him 6th in the CTG 100 league (assuming he is still available). Obviously his number won't be like last year so do you think the best bet would be to go with a back at that pick all things considered?

They said that Brady Practiced today. And he should be fine. If you want to go with a back thats an option as well. I know that you would hate getting beat by your favorite player. Who you leaninng towards for a rb?

I work at Gillette Stadium and rumors are flying around the Brady is more hurt than everyone is reporting, and that they are not certain he will be ready to start the season.

Obviously he is my favorite player but at this point I do not know if it is worth drafting him 6th in the CTG 100 league (assuming he is still available). Obviously his number won't be like last year so do you think the best bet would be to go with a back at that pick all things considered?

even if he was 100% healthy i would

I would not take Brady at #7, but if you have a top 6 pick, you have to lock down a top RB, Tomlinson, Peterson, Jackson, Westbrook, Addai, Gore. After that you can start gambling with Brady, Moss, etc.

I think top 6 you play it safe and take the RB.

Back