Julio Rodriguez
+275
Corey Seager
+400
Jose Ramirez
+500
Albert Pujols
+900

I’ve tried going after this thing a bunch of ways over the years, in the end I’ve decided it really not something you should be aggressive with or expect to win. Pick a guy and throw Hundo on him, if he wins awesome if not no big deal. We still got another 2000 games or so this year, plenty of chances to find better plays to make money on than this. Take a few days off and relax! lol

i wouldn’t even bother with the bottom 4. Think it pretty safe bet to say it be one the top 4 who wins it.,

I might roll with Soto, 7-1 pretty good for him,, he been in it before and I seem to remember he put on quite a show. Pete can’t win them all can he? Who the fuck wants to take only 2-1? Ya gotta bet more than im willing to for it to be a nice win. lol

does dodger stadium favor lefty or righty more?
KJ is correct, there is no difference.

"Dimensions: Left field: 330; Left-center: 385; Center field: 395; Right-center: 385; Right field: 330; From foul pole to the bullpens, the outfield fence is 55 inches high (about 4.5 feet). From bullpen to bullpen, the fence is 8 feet high."

KJ is correct, there is no difference.

"Dimensions: Left field: 330; Left-center: 385; Center field: 395; Right-center: 385; Right field: 330; From foul pole to the bullpens, the outfield fence is 55 inches high (about 4.5 feet). From bullpen to bullpen, the fence is 8 feet high."

I thought it was one the more uniform looking stadiums around.

Think it's more a wind and humidity thing there. Pretty sure the fence is about the same both ways.

This thing has Schwarber.v Alonso written all over it.

Didht Soto go Ham in the early rounds last year? Think him vs ohtani was classic if I remember correctly, then I think he might have just ran out of gas. Think that happened, lol. I’d say it almost for sure be one of those 3 guys that win, not much juice in the bottom 4, pujols? Lol. I could see schwarber being the main attraction in 1st round but getting gassed as it goes.

Reactions: KJ
Unless you're betting on the celeb all star game you ain't hard.

Also, the next 4 days were made for betting on tennis and ping pong.

2006... I Hit Ryan Howard @ +800 To Win Derby... I'm Willing To Chance Some Tom Foolery From The Others To Have Albert Win As He Finishes His Career...

+900

:shake:

Alonso is a spaz and would tear his labrum to win the derby. He has heart.

Albert is 100-1 to beat whoever the hell Julio Rodriguez is in the final

You guys really need to stop talking yourself into wasting money on Albert. I mean maybe if it was the old format, w the clock there is no fucking chance Albert goes past 2nd round, he have a heart attack trying to keep up with how many big swings the other guys taking!

You guys really need to stop talking yourself into wasting money on Albert. I mean maybe if it was the old format, w the clock there is no fucking chance Albert goes past 2nd round, he have a heart attack trying to keep up with how many big swings the other guys taking!
You're right

Just wish we could get this again (not a fan of Doyer Stadium)

And winner get a million bucks, ain’t nobody letting Albert win with a mil on the line!! Or wants to get embarrassed losing to a old man!!

If you haven't been to Camden Yards, you would never believe how far the warehouse is. I actually watched it with my dad as a 5 year old as he smoked a cigar and will never forget it. Same with meeting Cal Ripken after a game and he stopped and talked for awhile

I'm not betting it bro lol.

But Acuna has me interested in POSSIBLY

Cool. I just don’t wanna see ppl throw money away. I don’t think acuna wins but seriously who knows? bet whomever you like. Only thing I’ll say confidently is it ain’t gonna be Albert. I think it gonna be one of schwarber, Alonso, or Soto. Soto only one of those 3 that paid enough for me to care and he put on a show beating ohtani last year so I threw some on him. Ain’t no point analyzing the shit. I mean Alonso prob win but I ain’t betting more than Hundo or 2 tops so he don’t pay enough for me to bother. Lol. At least acuna has decent odds, just don’t go betting him expecting to win and you be ok.

I assume they gonna let Albert play in all star game 2marro? If that the case I’m sure you can get redic odds on him to win mvp, I think that far more likely to happen than him win the derby tonight.

He didn’t really turn down the money tho, he turned down wasting his career in Washington! He knows he getting the money regardless.

Just looked up who Julio Rodriguez is, now I remember him. Hmmmm - he could be a sleeper. Big time international prospect

Just looked up who Julio Rodriguez is, now I remember him. Hmmmm - he could be a sleeper. Big time international prospect

He a bad ass I just think you better off going with guys who have been in it before., dont overthink it, just pick who you like.

I wouldn't want to live there, but if you offer me $440 million I'm not even close to saying no

Because you not worth that,, he will get more per year somewhere else. I’d take 4 mil in a heartbeat but I can’t hit a baseball!!

There a reason super agent Boras always wants his guys to go to market,, cause they will get more than what their current team trying to offer when they the only ones bidding. You look at him “turning down” that money all wrong, obviously if anyone offered us a fraction of that we would jump on it, we not gonna have bunch of teams bidding against each other in a year! In reality taking that deal woulda prob cost Soto money in long run, even if he don’t get as much once you talking bout 100s of millions wouldn’t you rather be where you want to be? Who cares if it 440 mil or 300mil??

Why is schwarber the 1 seed and Alonso the 2? They base that off hr this year or something? Seems to me Alonso should be the freakin 1 seed every year he in it!!

Any good head to head matchups worth taking? I hate making a play where it's a winner take all pick. Those are hard to hit.

Saw Pujols 1st round O/U 17.5....seems crazy high to me. Not impossible, but the jnder at -115 seems like a great opportunity ,no?

Back