Hamilton Expected out, so as to webber.....

im on them for 3 times my normal wager. ill have it on the radio at work. gl to us.

<TABLE class=bg0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=428 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=418>[FONT=arial,sans-serif]Thursday, March 29, 2007[/FONT]</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD width=5>
spacer.gif
</TD><TD width=418>
spacer.gif

[FONT=arial,sans-serif]No Rip, C-Webb tonight ...
CHICAGO — Richard Hamilton didn't make the trip to Chicago because of that nasty flu bug he's got, and Chris Webber made the trip, but was sent home to be looked at by the Pistons doctors.

That means Flip Murray and Jason Maxiell will be in the starting lineup, along with Chauncey Billups, Tayshaun Prince and Rasheed Wallace.

Dale Davis is another one affected by the flu bug whose status was uncertain for tonight's game. I just talked with him a little while ago, and he's feeling better and expects to be available tonight.

Even Pistons coach Flip Saunders is a bit under the weather. He has a really sore throat, which means his situation will probably get worse before it gets better.

I'll have more on this in the Booth Newspapers and mlive.com later
[/FONT]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

i hope to god we are still motivated for this game and arent looking ahead to saturday already.

:bow:

hey duy b/c of ur info i upped my bet to around almost 20 units spread out 1q 1H and whole.. lets get them

and the real chris webber has finally shown up in detroit........

mmwwwaaahhahahahahahahhahahaha (evil, bitter sixers fan laugh)

Annoying, Detroit has gone under 8 straight on the road on Thursday but not trusting the trend with this lineup.

Back