GSW-Stons

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Stons -6 5 units

have loved it for days

Brian..please lay off...we suck when you tail me

Good luck, but I think that Over even better here. People are looking too much on Pistons last two games, but I think that Detroit, at home, against the Warriors, should shoot around 110 easily. Warriors will score Over 95 points as well. Warriors will score between 96 - 104 and Detroit between 108 - 114 in my opinion, so if I'm right, most of the chances are that it is going to be an easy Over (unless both will go for the minimum of 108 - 96 or something like that).

Obviously mapping out the future in gambling is becoming more and more an in vogue thing in last few years. At least in the sports forums world.

We'll get the GSW line for tomorrow soon. I feel real solid about that game and will be playing right away. Hopefully they put a line up regardless of Derek Fisher injury. Thats setting up as a real war tomorrow. Rivaly, national TV..up and down game.

Then...part two.

Golden State comes here this Sunday for first game of road trip. Well, not only is it the first game but it also is a matinee. This isn't a typical matinee. This is a 12:30 est start at the Palace. Even he Utah game was at 1:00. This was changed recently I believe. Your looking at a GSW team that thrives on energy and emotion basically playing at 9:30 am hopefully of a huge win against the Lakeshow.

Now, to that game. Chillups was out the first meeting. Flip Murray was great though. GSW got out to forty first quarter points and was up I think 25 late in half before Detroit made a modest run to mid-teens. Well, a point of dissension in Detroit lockerroom under Flip has been changing line-ups to accomadate other teams styles. AKA, going small against small-ball teams and feeding into their hands. Well, I guess at half of that game guys like Rasheed said for once lets play to OUR strengths and thy did and came back and dominated second half.

BAR, I remember GSW playing in Toronto, people were talking about time zones, early game and we all know how it ended. I think it is a bit of a risk to take that as the main consideration, but I hope you win this one, because I love the Pistons (and the Lakers and GSW are one of the rivals).

GL Bar...im staying away until monday..unless the line is nice on the LAL game..should get a better line on it if you wait...think the public will pound GSW to +5...

Was thinking about this game. Came to the conclusion I had no idea what was right. GS is playing very bad. 1-4 ats last 5 and the Spurs game that they covered they played bad. They are however 4-1 su and ats in first game of a b-b and they are the team that is 8-2 ats vs GS last 10. Detroit is playing at worst rest (i days rest where they are 4-8 ats). Detroit is playing 4th game in a Short 6 days and this will be the tenth game they have played without 2 days rest. They also have something of a lookahead to Boston after 2 days rest. I guess what I am saying is I hate both sides and do not understand why you think this is a big play. I actually have no idea even what these teams day game records are.
Really not looking to argue about this because I literally have no side I like but why are you seeing this as strong?

Interested to hear your thoughts about the recent trade BAR and how you see both of the players being used by Saunders?

It's always interesting to see how players so used to losing respond to suddenly get thrown into a team with a winning culture.

I will do everyone a favor and not only will I not play this side, I won't play the ML dog either.

:shake:

you're welcome. Feel free to win one.

Stons -6 5 units

have loved it for days

Brian..please lay off...we suck when you tail me

You aint lying about that :stretcher: Gonna wait to see how my bowl picks do before I get back into betting hoops :4_6_202v:

BAR, your avatar is a bar in Dallas that I go to. Thats funny, why do you have that avatar?
LOL-is it really? Whats the name of it?

Santa put that up for me the other day. It thought it was fitting with the name

Hey, a win!

Nice to have a play play out to perfection

Rod Steel, I will have thoughts on that trade in a bit.

I stayed away so you could win. ;) Maybe I should get a portion of the pay out

LOL-is it really? Whats the name of it?

Santa put that up for me the other day. It thought it was fitting with the name

Hey, a win!

Nice to have a play play out to perfection

Rod Steel, I will have thoughts on that trade in a bit.
Trinity Hall Irish Pub. Spent party of my birthday this year in there and threw up in their bathroom. Felt bad though cuz its a classier place and not somewhere you should be throwing up. Nice hit on the Stons!

jap.gif

Back