Green Bowl Thread

jimmymo

Beer and Betting Belong Together
two right now.....i admit i am a homer, but this line is off imho

UW +5 1/2 v. Boise State....2 Units......honestly cannot see why this game isn't a PK....apple cup loss maybe, but there is no way you can tell me that boise has better talent than the uw.....and as up and down as price's year has been, i will take him over southwick any day....i suppose when you look at this game you have to ask whether boise's defense is materially better than the uw.....i really don't think so.....and you can't tell me you would rather take southwick over price.....

UW/Boise Over 46 1/2.....1 Unit....totals not my thing, but this is low with a couple of very good offensive minds.....yes, this sure looks like a defensive battle, but these teams with get a fast surface, some shots by both teams, a couple trick plays and hopefully points....

On a completely unrelated point, i just populated the newsletters in the newsletter e-mail acct......

GL this bowl season.....i love the fact that i drove over to a friend's house the other night and drove home wiht a 1/2 ounce of NW best green on my passenger seat.....LEGAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good start to bowl season, but still pissed that the UW got screwed out of that win.......how can they give that spot to boise...fukkin bullshit.....in any event, I am adding an NFL play to the thread...and yes, it is a homer play

Seattle -2 v. San Francisco..........1 Unit.......biggest game for seattle in some time, and much bigger for seattle than SF (which can still win the division next week)....kind of a tough spot for the 49ers as well, coming off that huge sunday night win on the road after blowing a big lead....just like this emotional spot for seattle, with the best home field advantage in the league

GL

SMU/Fresno OVER 59 1/2........2 units........warm day, no wind, fast track......players will score

Ok......3-1 +1.8 so far....Fresno/SMU had PLENTY of chances to go over, but maybe a little lucky to get close too.......below could be one of the worst all time plays I have ever made....good thing I don't do this for a living...love the action on a slow day at the office.......

ML Parlay SJSU/UCLA......1 unit to win 1.25

thx blood...GL to you today.....adding

SJSU -3 (2nd half) v. green bowls...2 unit...you know you have a problem when you overbet a halftime line out of boredom.....LOL......god love action

on another note, jumping on a call with a big firm NY lawyer in a minute and she it smokin hot.....thinking about playing with myself on the call....

four plays for tomorrow.....goddamn vtech....crazy shit today

air force -125 v. rice.....1 unit

navy +14 v. arizona state.....1 unit

syracuse +3 1/2 v. west virginia......1 unit

michigan state +2 v. tcu....1 unit

Coupla colllege hoop plays on the card.........

CBB....Oregon State -14 1/2 v. towson state.......1 unit

CBB.....Seattle U +1 1/2 v. Idaho.....1 Unit

trying to stop a little bleeding...............

NC State +7 1/2 v. vandy.....1 unit.....let's get the day rolling

thx Hunt.......fukkin glennon killing us.....lots of time.......

ML Parlay USC/LSU.....1 Unit to win 0.96........with all the turmoil, i like the trojans for some reason....prolly gtech's shitty D.....and I am fukkin DONE betting ACC teams.....done

FWIW, this is a big, big play for me...........

OKLAHOMA +3 v. texas a&m......4 Units........this handicapping stuff is part science, part art.....this play is all art imo.......Sooners roll, or jimmy gets rolled...

Drinking plennnnnnnnnty for this one.......Gl Degens....

Back