Gonna try this and see how it pans out..

• Thread starter Thread starter abcs
  • Start date Start date
A

abcs

Did pretty well in the preseason and I actually feel like this first game GSW will be in preseason form. Jackson is out for being a thug... *Shocking I know*. Montae was hurt in the preseason and I dont know how healthy he is. That means they will be starting dudes like Azibuke, Barnes and or Pietrus. I think this team will struggle to score, at least early in the year. They also will have trouble rebounding against the length of AK, Boozer and Okur. Wrong team is favored in this game. This is the nba darlings of last year vs a man's team who basically returns everyone.

Utah Jazz +4 (-110) to win 2 units :cheers:

this line does strike me as odd, too. dunno what imma do with it yet, if anything.

good luck this season.

How do you guys feel oddsmakers set opening lines..
a) from preseason standings
b) from public perception of offseason moves
c) last years results

I like the fact 60% of the money is on GSW.. yet our forum is on Utah. The line has started to drop. Maybe the fans dont realize this is no where near the explosive GSW team that was the media darlings from last year..

No plays today, gonna try to pick and chose my spots. Once I turn into an action junkie, I start losing. I'll pop in periodically throughout the week, with a play. Go Hawks!!

Back