GoIrish Week 15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Manti Te'o Week!

GoIrish!

Pretty much a regular
The most decorated college football player of all-time!!! Even more than tebow....hoping the media eats this shit up and he can take home the Heisman!!!

Manti Teo to win Heisman 1U to win 6.5U

:tiphat:

Last edited:
The most decorated college football player of all-time!!! Even more than tebow....hoping the media eats this shit up and he can take home the Heisman!!!

Manti Teo to win Heisman 1U to win 6.5U

:tiphat:

I hope I'm wrong, cause I'm as big of an ND fan as you, but I think Manziel is getting way to much press for Teo to win. Good value to take a chance on him.

315791_416138731793176_2037551213_n.jpg

I hope I'm wrong, cause I'm as big of an ND fan as you, but I think Manziel is getting way to much press for Teo to win. Good value to take a chance on him.

Ya i agree..the dirty south it to much in love with the SEC, also Brady Quinn won the maxwell in 2006 over troy smith but then lost to him in the Heisman. It will be interesting, with Te'o winning so many awards, i'm hoping he gets the late surge by the voters

You going to Miami?

Ya i agree..the dirty south it to much in love with the SEC, also Brady Quinn won the maxwell in 2006 over troy smith but then lost to him in the Heisman. It will be interesting, with Te'o winning so many awards, i'm hoping he gets the late surge by the voters

You going to Miami?

No would love to though. I think they have a good shot

DaVaris Daniels should be back for the ship game...hes doing non contact this week and should be a good on week 5 full pads

Severely overrated player. Def good but if he wins the heisman that will be a joke! Played against 1 good offemse all year and the other good one had a freshman starting his first game. Few sacks and a couple ints. Big deal! Notre Dame bias got him in the running.

Severely overrated player. Def good but if he wins the heisman that will be a joke! Played against 1 good offemse all year and the other good one had a freshman starting his first game. Few sacks and a couple ints. Big deal! Notre Dame bias got him in the running.

Can't say I disagree with you totally, but I would include Stanford. A couple of ints.? He has 7 ints. which ranks him 2nd in the nation at LB.

kbay......if anything..Notre Dame bias was not true..it almost left them out of the title game if Oregon and Kansas St didn't trip up. He was the best player on the best D in the country. He had 7 ints and quite a few of his INT's came at critical points in the game..see Oklahoma/Michigan/USC ...Maybe he didn't have the best statistical season but that is what happens when the D gets off the field because they are not allowing points.

His emotion and his story has carried this team to 12-0...i don't want end up selling my soul on this but i could not disagree with you more...maybe he will not win the heisman and thats ok because i want that crystal ball! But if we are talking about the Heisman..he embodies what the award is all about!

not to mention he will prolly go top 3 in the draft and play in the pros for many many year if injuries do not come up...his drive for the game is crazzzzzzzzy

but manziel is -3500 now...think they are just begging for manti cash.

If a defensive player is ever gonna win, it's this year...if it doesn;t happen, never will.

but manziel is -3500 now...think they are just begging for manti cash.

If a defensive player is ever gonna win, it's this year...if it doesn;t happen, never will.
Prolly a good point....but we have a chip and a chair!

lol

Now he's +1300 and Manziel dropped to -2500, Manziel bettors refusing to lay down the cash imo till it drops more...should be interesting throughout the day. wax and wane.

Back