*** Genius NFL Bombshells Week 9 ***

• Thread starter Thread starter The Capping Genius
  • Start date Start date
T

The Capping Genius

5-3 last week
Season 34-24.

Early Sunday Night Plays for week 9. Will add write ups later. One rare parlay I will recommend is Denver, Indy.

Thurs Night
Carolina +4. -122. over
New Orleans. Saints could win - but outdoors and no RB's(injuries) and soft defense, allows me to play Panthers with +4.

ADDED PLAY/ ARIZONA +1 OVER DALLAS. Cowboys are the worst team against the run that Zona has faced this year. Carson Palmer could have a good day against the Boys as he is completing over 60% of his passes nad has had only One interception all season.. Zona has only allowed on 3.1 yds per rush in 3 road games on the season. Romo could be affected by his troubling back problems.

[TABLE="class: Grid"]
<tbody>[TR="class: NonAlt"]
[TD]Pending[/TD]
[TD]11/2/14 1:00pm NFL Football 451 San Diego Chargers +2½ -110* <small>vs</small> Miami Dolphins[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: NonAlt"]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]Pending[/TD]
[TD]11/2/14 1:00pm NFL Football 453 Jacksonville Jaguars +14 -140* <small>vs</small> Cincinnati Bengals[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]Pending[/TD]
[TD]11/2/14 1:00pm NFL Football 456 Cleveland Browns -6 -110* <small>vs</small> Tampa Bay Buccaneers[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]Pending[/TD]
[TD]11/2/14 1:00pm NFL Football 460 Houston Texans +2½ -110* <small>vs</small> Philadelphia Eagles[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]Pending[/TD]
[TD]11/2/14 4:25pm NFL Football 467 Denver Broncos -3 -115* <small>vs</small> New England Patriots[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]Pending[/TD]
[TD]11/2/14 4:25pm NFL Football 469 Oakland Raiders +16½ -125* <small>vs</small> Seattle Seahawks[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]Pending[/TD]
[TD]11/2/14 8:30pm NFL Football 471 Baltimore Ravens +1½ -110* <small>vs</small> Pittsburgh Steelers[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]Pending[/TD]
[TD]11/3/14 8:30pm NFL Football 473 Indianapolis Colts -3 -120* <small>vs</small> New York Giants[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Where did you get Bal +1.5? I haven't seen them as the dog anywhere, just curious. I was kinda shocked to see them the favorite across the board (only 1 pt but still the fav), especially with the game being on Sunday night in Pittsburgh.

Nice grabs on Jax and Oak. Not sure I have the intestinal fortitude to play em. GL this weekend Genius

Laurex I was able to grab them at +1 Monday on Bovada. Now -1 there.

Good luck CG. One the same side with a few, oppose Houston. I think Den could be the best bet on the board today but as a Pats fan I can't do it.

Where did you get Bal +1.5? I haven't seen them as the dog anywhere, just curious. I was kinda shocked to see them the favorite across the board (only 1 pt but still the fav), especially with the game being on Sunday night in Pittsburgh.

All the bets were made at 5Dimes on Sunday night. I posted them then. They are an actual copy and paste of by bets Sunday on 5 Dimes
The other game in window #1 was Carolina, which i posted on Thursday/

Nice grabs on Jax and Oak. Not sure I have the intestinal fortitude to play em. GL this weekend Genius
Both teams are now a little more competitive now and getting too many points. Thanks. GL to you

Laurex I was able to grab them at +1 Monday on Bovada. Now -1 there.

Good luck CG. One the same side with a few, oppose Houston. I think Den could be the best bet on the board today but as a Pats fan I can't do it.

Youre right on Denver. You got to get pst your heart and bet with your head. LOL

Get em Genius

Thanks. GL today

GL genius
Keep rollin A-

gl today cg

Thanks Tito. Lets roll

Gl broski

HAVE A BIG WEEK HUNT!

Back