General Baseball In-Game

Alex I disagree.....I think most have been very very good

Country v Country is just so much better than anything.....I like the FA Cup, awesome and cool concept. As is WC....

I'll watch an EPL match and some of the higher important matches, but it just doesn't do it for me

MLS blows......idk, maybe when we have the FC New Orleans River Rats I'll give a fuck

Dud you have liked the euro too right?

Alex is soccer guy that wears soccer jersey out in Friday night that bashes non soccer guys for liking their shitty sport, then try and shit on those said people

And y'all wonder.....

Dud you have liked the euro too right?

Alex is soccer guy that wears soccer jersey out in Friday night that bashes non soccer guys for liking their shitty sport, then try and shit on those said people

And y'all wonder.....
I like Wales n Iceland
two little countries that would pummel the ole USA

Gibbons is a fucking hit machine for Zona. That dude gonna make a nice fourth outfielder for a MLB club one day. Finally showed he's human there

Watched game 2 with some ASU guys so was pulling for Coastal

This weekend is several UA guys so I've flipped allegiances for game 3, that's how you can roll when you don't care

haha, I hear ya KJ.

different angle showed glove my have brushed the forearm just before his hand touches... closer than I originally thought anyway

Be happy for ya if you hit your wager tho G, 18 years in this state and any fandom still feels artificial

Especially when I went to D2 powerhouse Central Missouri

basketball powerhouse under Kim Anderson -- finally got that championship in his final year. Think he'll ever get Mizzou turned around?

yeah man if they just stay patient with him he will eventually do it imo... and it's seriously going to take every bit of 4 to 5 more years

that change up from Dalbec was clocked at 77... only a 14 mph difference from his fastball while keeping the same armspeed... holy shit

Grind- excellent analysis through the tourney. Great job identifying Coastal as the best team.

Oh jeez just saw the play bounced right to the left fielder who played it clean...any bounce off the wall and at worst extra innings.

So damn close.

Back