General Baseball In-Game

I see Mil-St.L is delayed cause of rain...

You "locals", any news on the weather, are we gonna see the game tonight? thanks

Toronto used their two best guys, Barney and Goins, yesterday so who will they turn to today? Cheering hard for Cleveland.

bet the cubs, lose. bet against the cubs, lose. bet on the cubs game under, lose. bet on the cubs game over, lose. I hate these fuckers

Houston QB Ward texted me and told me not to have him as my avatar cause he doesn't want to blow out a knee

they had 4-4 and a great chance to win... and IDIOT calls out Solis to pitch...

fuckin idiot, i can't believe it... all bases full, nobody out... this is done... they had the game, but this retarded move ruined everything

just easier to find overs leans than unders for me

likely because you are capping better than me though. I have an under bias (thank god historically) and I am very good about not over-reacting to short term fluctuation (thank god historically) but both of those rather good traits are really working against me right now. I am near convinced the ball is juiced but I refuse to adjust in any major way

hehe if i had a dollar for every time i thought or said that

after the loss on the nationals, I took san francisco over 5,5 live in second inning...

in the fourth they had 5 runs... till the end of the game they didn't catch 1 fuckin run...

Lost a lot on that bet... horror night

Back