Game 7 of the Second Round - NBA discussion thread

divol

The Spurs can suck my manhood
[TABLE="class: linesTbl, width: 934"]
<tbody style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px;">[TR="class: linesHeader"]
[TD="colspan: 8"][h=4]NBA BASKETBALL - SUN 5/17[/h][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesColumns"]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, colspan: 4, align: center"]GAME[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]HANDICAP[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]MONEY LINE[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]TOTAL POINTS[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]MORE[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesAlt1"]
[TD="class: linesDate, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Sun 5/17[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]751[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Los Angeles Clippers[/TD]
[TD="class: linesScore, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]-1 1.952[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMLine, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesMore, bgcolor: #E6EEFB, align: center"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesAlt1"]
[TD="bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]12:00 PM[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]752[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Houston Rockets[/TD]
[TD="class: linesScore, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]+1 1.952[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMLine, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"][/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

All those minutes particularly from the Spurs series have caught up to the Clippers. Gonna take some guts to win on the road here.

I don't know. I believe in them. We thought Clips were done after Game 5 in Spurs series.
They have great record against the Rockets, including 2 - 0 ATS in Houston, without CP3.

I was on the Clippers large last night and they should have won going away. They might have missed their chance. Teams rarely bounce back off of situations like that. The Bulls did not after losing G4. Everyone keeps referencing Game 3 vs. SA. That made the series 2-1 in a series that was evenly matched... over 2 weeks ago.

Chris Paul is not 100% and his magic has run out. He was playing the best ball of his career and last night in the 2nd half he looked human. Austin Rivers? This guy shouldn't be in the league and only is because of his father. This guy's luck has run out. The Clippers bench? The worst in all of basketball. Jamal Crawford and Reddick need to score the ball at an over 50% clip for them to win or they have no chance.

IMO it's a true toss up and I am almost cheering for the Clippers because you are looking 4 ATS easy wins with GS vs. them in Games 1, 2, 4, and maybe 5. Rockets would be slightly more confusing as historically they have fared well vs. GSW.

I don't know. I believe in them. We thought Clips were done after Game 5 in Spurs series.
They have great record against the Rockets, including 2 - 0 ATS in Houston, without CP3.

But 0-1 with him in a game where the Clippers offense stalled completely. Just like it did last night.

I was on the Clipps then and will still be on the Rox..... only way Rox lose is because of Mchale...

The line should really give this one away...

What, one game separated these teams in the regular season? Clippers have had a tougher road then Houston in the playoffs thus far. Clippers have lost all momentum. Houston has home court for a deciding game 7. And vegas still puts LAC is still favored.

Clippers are a much better team, top to bottom. Anything can happen if it's close with a few minutes left but I think the Clippers have more guys ready to take this kind of a leap then Houston has.

LAC finds a way and we're in for an entertaining WCF...

Looks like the ECF will disappoint greatly. Cleveland v LAC/GSW

I think it's the first time in the last 20 - 30 years at least, that a home team in Game 7 is a dog.
Favorites win at 75% rate and cover at 63% rate - but all of them were home teams...

One point about the Under - very obvious on paper option with 75% of the time the game going Under, but... When the total is 190+, the Over hits at 60% rate (3 - 2).

Hou should take care of business after the choke job by the clippers

The line should really give this one away...

What, one game separated these teams in the regular season? Clippers have had a tougher road then Houston in the playoffs thus far. Clippers have lost all momentum. Houston has home court for a deciding game 7. And vegas still puts LAC is still favored.

Clippers are a much better team, top to bottom. Anything can happen if it's close with a few minutes left but I think the Clippers have more guys ready to take this kind of a leap then Houston has.

LAC finds a way and we're in for an entertaining WCF...

Looks like the ECF will disappoint greatly. Cleveland v LAC/GSW

Yep. Line is telling in this one. Thought it would move towards the Rox but it went the other way.

@DavidPurdum: Clippers were as high as -7500 to beat Rockets last night in ingame betting @WilliamHillUS. 1 bettor backed LA @ that price, lost $488.90.

pure stupidity

didnt mchale keep harden on the bench?

He had the excuse of him having the Flu.... nothing to lose...... down 20 points,, regular time for him to rest as well..... players on the court were making a run.....no coaching there..
and then he also had the hack a Jordan fail miserably on him...

Had Houston to win series +165....500 to win 825

Clippers ml for game 7 is -130....thinking of hedging out and put 500 on clipper ml....

Opinions needed....

Only reason i play Houston series was hopping that clippers would be + money once houston wins game 2....iit never got to + money for clippers. .

I would hedge.
I think that extra day of rest is much better for the Clips and I'm not sure who will have to make more adjustments after Game 6.
McHale has a huge headache on how to play Harden in Game 7, after what happened in Game 6.

I would hedge.
I think that extra day of rest is much better for the Clips and I'm not sure who will have to make more adjustments after Game 6.
McHale has a huge headache on how to play Harden in Game 7, after what happened in Game 6.

lol no mchale does not...
his bench made the comeback and he stuck with them... was the right move..

I honestly don't know.
If you have a unit that made 30 points turnaround and your star doesn't play well... It's Game 7 - no turning back from that...
That's what I'm saying, McHale should have a head ache after what happened in Game 6...

I honestly don't know.
If you have a unit that made 30 points turnaround and your star doesn't play well... It's Game 7 - no turning back from that...
That's what I'm saying, McHale should have a head ache after what happened in Game 6...

so lets all of a sudden give the bench the major minutes lol

come on man

i guess the nba screwed itself over by not letting the clippers win and getting the lac/gs series

i guess the nba screwed itself over by not letting the clippers win and getting the lac/gs series

Also all the water cooler talk the next few days will be about the Rox erasing a 1-3 deficit to miraculously win a series they appeared dead in.

Outside of LA everyone hates the Clippers.

Lives up to the most quoted NBA slogan, 'where amazing happens'.

Back